Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

hey you know what.... i just realized... our library has a copy of Visionaire.... its like in a small LV leather case (the side of teen vogue) but i just never paid attention to it until now... this is sooooo cool! but its like displayed in a special glass case!

Do you think you can scan it? People won't scan it cause it has a hard cover, but maybe you? :laugh:

I dont think she'll get no 1 at supporting cast :(, they loooooooove sasha, fingers crossed for models.com though as she deserves it atm. sasha can have it later :laugh:. It is a good website though they have broken her fendi campaign for the last 2 seasons now :woot:

Raquel went back up to 4/2 after falling down only around jan/march time and i think gemma became number one at xmas. they change the top 50 regularly but not the top 10.

They do love Sasha :| But there was a month that Lara hit no1 in july, with a Vogue Nippon cover, and Vogue Italia and a W editorials. Sasha only had 1 ed at Vogue US. Now Raquel has a Vogue Nippon ,2x V, W editorials and a V cover, Vogue Hellas though it's a reprint... you never know, Sasha had eds for Vogue Paris and UK. maybe italia when it comes out? She'll probably stick to no1

On mdc, Raquel has a bigger chance, since when Gemma hit no1, she was no2. Sasha is no4, she can't just skip 3 positions :p Raquel can go no1, since Malgosia is nothing.(wth is she doing there?). about a month ago, Iselin went 2 spots down and Caroline went to no5 but yes, they barely move the top ten.

hahhahaahahah! "since malgosia is nothing" hahahahhahaahah! i love how you put that!

hmmm... maybe i can... i'm gonna have to go ask for that one coz its like displayed in this nice glass case, probably rigged with lasers in case people like me try to make a run for it! hahhahah!

OoOoOoOoO!!! And Camilla.... please :blush: i would love to see those gap ads!

Celine her you go. :D

Raquel for Gap Holiday 2006

The second ad is one of my favourite and imo one of the most beautiful raquel ads ever. she looks so cute. i forgot about these ads totally beating trentinis one this year im afraid. :laugh:

th_11512_raquel_zimmermann_gap_01_122_453lo.jpg

th_37689_raquel_gap_holiday2006_122_369lo.jpg

last xmas was when she began to climb to the top, she got a lot of holiday type campaigns.

awwwwwwwwwww!!! how pretty!!!! Thanks camilla!!!!!!

hahahahahaha! the hills! you watch that show!!! hahahahah! that was probably at the corner of Hollywood and Highland where the have the GAP store with the big ass GAP billboards! i've seen lauren at school but i've never actually seen an episode of the hills, but i heard there is sooooooo much drama!!!

omg!!! i didn't even know raquel did prada... uh oh... sasha...! hahhahahahaa! thanks FI!

^ that was what was on the hills :rofl:, id love to see a big billboard like that however the fendi fragrance was everywhere last time i had time to go to the big department stores. they were even all over the escalators like an arch.

i don't watch the hills properly celine :laugh:, i used to watch it sometimes when theres nothing on. its really bad now as the drama is so fake.

hahahahahaahah! damn! where the hell was i when raquel's billboards came out! hahhaahaha! oh right... i was held hostage by ucla! hahahhaahahaha! the biggest one ive seen in LA of a model was Stam's H&M, it was on the side of the Roosevelt hotel!

escalators?!!! wow! thats super advertising!!! hahahaha!

hahahh! yeah! i'll make sure to stay away from the hills! hahaahahah! but i guess its good to watch when you just wanna make fun of people! hahahhaahahah!