Bellazon

Catrinel Menghia
Thumbnail

CAHA

Hi my name is Hal, :wave: I just wanted to say that I've been viewing this thread for quite a while, :evil: and I finally decided to register and become a member of Bellazon! Catrinel is my all time favorite model, I first saw her on a website and I used her in a modeling game, and in that game she beat out models like Gisele, Tyra, Adriana, and Natasha and alot more. I placed 3rd, and since then I absolutely LOVE Cat, hence my screenname on here :laugh:

I would have to say my favorite photo of her is her BolleBlu ad where she's in all white and she's holding a feathery fan. She has an angelic but devilish smile on her face :heart: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just thought I would post my first post in the thread of the model who started my obsession :laugh: I can't wait to see what her future brings, I think Catrinel has potential to go even farther than she has gone, and I can't wait to watch her acheive even more, I'll be there/here to cheer her on! :laugh:

I look forward to meeting all of you Catrinel fans! :fun: