Bellazon

Catrinel Menghia
Thumbnail

CAHA

yeah..it might be a little weird since her father is 2 years older than massimo,and imo,she deserves better! but who am i to say this? as far as i know,their marriage is based on love,not on $$,so good for them

Here's a vid with Catrinel and a friend

Credits to Caha :flower:

( Catrinel's crib )

wow! thank you..she's so cute and natural :) This woman was born to wear Victoria�€™s Secret lingerie. I mean, look how good she looks in these no-brand lingerie. Imagine her with some angel wings on and promoting those wonderbras. Oh my.. Victoria's Secret are you there? :wave:

I still don't get to understand why she's underrated. You guys don't like her that much? Because imho,she's the hottest woman ever

what you're calling "no-brand" lingerie is actually super high-end, insanely expensive stuff and it is v.s. that is cheap and "no-brand." look how great the photography is in those shots - and compare that to boring v.s.. v.s. is one of the best paychecks a model could ever hope for, but nothing sucks the diversity and life out of a model more than v.s.. it's like a deal with the devil. you should hope that catrinel keeps doing what she's doing....

FaStone

slacker

true.Forbes magazine said that I.D. Sarrieri is the 3rd exclusive brand in the world! But we're not talking only about those Sarrieri pics.However,it would be nice if Catrinel would do VS ( catalogues,shows,it doesn't matter ),because vs will get her famous.And as far as i know,Catrinel is negociating with VS atm :) Let's hope that's true..i know that's her biggest desire - she said so in an interview.She also said that she's on the "waiting list" for the US Sport's Illustrated :ddr: 2008 would be a great year for her! Ok,a video now

Credits to Caha - Thanks again :p

LaClover lingerie ( i'll post some pictures later )

Golden Catrinel :drool:

post-1123-1197501865_thumb.jpg

reposts but in better quality

post-1123-1197501916_thumb.jpg post-1123-1197501923_thumb.jpg post-1123-1197501930_thumb.jpg post-1123-1197501940_thumb.jpg

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! :heart: :drool: