Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Guest Horcrux
KK LOOKS HOT IN EVERY COLOR

HOLY :drool:

im searching through VS and i can't find anything new, but this picture is amazing in all different colors!

WOOHOOOOO!!!

KK wins a fantastic Humanitarian Award!!!

Shakira, Karolina Win Humanitarian Awards

By EDITH M. LEDERER, Associated Press Writer Mon Apr 3, 11:47 PM ET

UNITED NATIONS - Latin pop star Shakira and Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova received awards Monday for their humanitarian work and then watched a fashion show featuring clothes partly made by women trying to escape poverty in developing countries.

ADVERTISEMENT

More than 400 fans and fashionistas joined VIP guests for the two events and a panel on Poverty, Women and Human Rights. It focused on the success of microcredit loans, which hundreds of millions of women have used to start businesses, and the need to help the 1 billion people who still live on $1 a day or less.

"Let's not forget at the end of this day when we all go home, 960 children will have died in Latin America," Shakira said after accepting her award for starting a charitable foundation, Barefoot, to help children in her native Colombia escape violence.

"As part of a generation that has so many ideas and technologies and things that my parents' generation didn't have access to ... let's take advantage of this historical opportunity we have within reach to make this world a better place," the five-time Grammy award winner said.

The 21-year-old Kurkova was honored for working for the welfare of children through organizations such as "The Beautiful Life Fund" and "Free Arts."

Other winners who showed up to accept their awards

vs

WOW.

that one in the orange is one of the hottest VS pics i've ever seen. just captivating. her body . .her face. . . AMAZING.

kk always looks amaizing

i dont think that i have seen a pic of kk that i really hated

she absolutly deserve a title of a supermodel

she is very bautifull

hey all --- just thought i'd post this here ....

there's no pic of KK, but there is this sentence:

"Rumor has it that VS has just signed Karolina Kurkova to a $25 million-a-year contract for fifty days of work, eclipsing even Gisele's multimillion dollar deal (VS won't confirm)."

vskkworks9cg.th.jpg

if that's true -- then WOOOOHOOOOO KK!! we're gonna be seeing ALOT more of our favourite gal!

Edited by happycanadian2