Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

THANK YOU everyone who posted photos recently.....I of course especially love the ones with her and her new family!

You guys are right, she stands out so much when she's happy and smiling! Those baby photos of her are stunning!!

As for the hair colour, I'm with nefertiti and tothestars.....this current colour suits her because it looks a lot more natural and is really versatile for her different HF looks. Sometimes in the light it looks quite light blonde, other times it looks more honey and sometimes it looks darker...that's our kk always keeping us on our toes! It's probably a lot healthier too since she doesn't have to dye it every few weeks to maintain her roots.

Thanks again everyone, you're all awesome!

You're all welcome, i love the pics with the baby & her Archie! :wub:

I have a question, is she married or just engaged? She said in Hello magazine that she's engaged, but in a recent interview she said Archie is her husband ... She got married?

& about the hair color, i like the color she's using now, it looks better & more natural, it's perfect for her HF works, but i have to say that im dying to see her this year at the VSFS :laugh:

there were no official confirmations that she got married, and as you wrote in Hello she said that they were engaged. But even last year when she was promoting that G.I movie, she called Archie her husband, I guess she likes to call him like that. :)

I have a question, is she married or just engaged? She said in Hello magazine that she's engaged, but in a recent interview she said Archie is her husband ... She got married?

& about the hair color, i like the color she's using now, it looks better & more natural, it's perfect for her HF works, but i have to say that im dying to see her this year at the VSFS :laugh:

I think it's just a matter of whether she wants it or not, 'cause I doubt they would blow her off since all their big name are gone.

I think it's just a matter of whether she wants it or not, 'cause I doubt they would blow her off since all their big name are gone.

I know, last year: NO Gisele, NO Adriana, NO Karolina = Epic Fail! :laugh: ... Selita&Izabel are both doing the shows even after they left the brand, so i hope to see Kk this year :wub:

Such a pretty photoshoot!

Kind of foreshadows how beautiful she will look if she gets married : )

I saw this posted on Twitter 7 hours ago!

"Watching a photoshoot on the beach w/Karolina Kurkova as the model. Half tempted to jump in and assist- hope they won't notice"

New photos soon, YES!!!!!!