Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

So here's a question for everyone until we get some new KK photos.....

How do you see KK's career path and reputation evolving in the coming years when compared to past supermodels?

In other words, do you foresee her having a life/work path similar to Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Christy Turlington etc.?

These women all vary in the type of charity work, entrepreneurial ventures, family/marriage relationships, film work, publicity and fashion work they do now that they're in their 30's and 40's. Will be interesting to see if KK decides to lay low or venture into other forays!

Well according to some articles I have read, Wladimir Klitschko invited KK after their Vanity Fair photoshoot to the Power Child Gala of actress Veronica Ferres on September 19 in Munich and for the opening day of Oktoberfest the next day (in some sort of traditional dress). Hopefully we can get photos from those....and I have a good feeling I'll be impressed after this hiatus!

So excited to see her again!!!!