Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Hi all,

I remember KK was supposed to be at the Power Child Gala with that boxer in Munich hosted by Veronica Ferres on Sept 19.

Also, that she is to attend Oktoberfest activities right after.

I couldn`t find anything.....anyone else

Wladimir Klitschko said she was working in NY..so she couldn't come. He also (as always) was vague/unclear about not being a couple :blink: ..we'll see :laugh:

Thanks for the update voguelover. I am disappointed she wasn't even at NY fashionweek then.

Cute couple potential with Wladimir...hopefully their busy schedules will allow them to see eachother so that we can see photos of them on walks and at dinners : )

I couldn't find a HQ photo of the perfume ad, sorry!

I like how pretty and wispy her signature is, but the sunshine..a bit too silly for me! ha ha ha

Talk to you all soon when we have some new KK photos!

Hello!

Just wanted to share one of my fav. pics of Karolina from her younger years (2002).

To me, this photo just shows how fresh, naturally beautiful and full of life this woman is.

Of course she can master the pout, but that smile is always killer!

(Love that hair color on her too)

I'm telling you right now, the only way to see Karolina's really early stuff is to look at her runway pictures from the 2000-2001 season. When you see the way she looked eight years ago compared to now, it's quite weird. She never smiled on the runway (prior to VSFS 2003), the pout on her lips was a mile long, her hair was a tad darker, and she was one of the few models that was not shy to show some full-blown nipple. Of course, you can see these early runway pics at KarolinaKurkova.NET. ;)

It's easy to say that Victoria's Secret has done a good job of glamming her up to the beautiful woman she is now.

:laugh: