Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I found another version of the VS Christmas 2008 video. It features KK!!! :D I know the video isn't great, but I DO NOT want it to be posted on Youtube. I tagged the video because it took me a long time to get it. With that said, please also DO NOT remove my tag. Thanks! :)

Victoria's Secret Christmas 2008 Commercial (Alternative Version)

.wmv format

Capped & Etc. by Me

pdvd000wr7.jpg

Click on Image to Download

Please DO NOT Post this Video on Youtube and DO NOT Remove my tag. Thanks! :)

I found another version of the VS Christmas 2008 video. It features KK!!! :D I know the video isn't great, but I DO NOT want it to be posted on Youtube. I tagged the video because it took me a long time to get it. With that said, please also DO NOT remove my tag. Thanks! :)

.wmv format

Capped & Etc. by Me

pdvd000wr7.jpg

whay KK isn't on commercial?? all angels are in Christmas Commercial...

.wmv format

Capped & Etc. by Me

pdvd000wr7.jpg

I think I like this commercial the best out of all of them. I think it's because of the part where Doutzen slides the present down the banister to Adri instead of throwing it. Thank you, PC!

.wmv format

Capped & Etc. by Me

pdvd000wr7.jpg

Yeiiiiii!

Thanks PC!

i love kk back in the day

as sholow as it sonds

i feel her pain i have gained a lot of weight my self

but i know she will get back to the size thet she had ws it like 2nd or something

I agree. While she's still beautiful today, she was absolutely gorgeous before she started gaining the weight.

i love kk back in the day

as sholow as it sonds

i feel her pain i have gained a lot of weight my self

but i know she will get back to the size thet she had ws it like 2nd or something

I agree. While she's still beautiful today, she was absolutely gorgeous before she started gaining the weight.

absolutly

she is very beautiful

i think she could be 500 lbs and still be beautiful ( i hope she will never get to that size LOL)

She'd look unhealthy now if she looks like she's 15-16-17years old. :/

Bull shit

look at Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bunchen, Carmen Kass and list goes on and on

they are fine looking women they dont look sick at all

For a while kks weight didnt bother me at all but i think she let herself go for far too long

and if she lost all that junk from her trunk i bet we would see more of her

Bull shit

look at Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bunchen, Carmen Kass and list goes on and on

For a while kks weight didnt bother me at all but i think she let herself go for far too long

Alessandra now has curves, she is still skinny after having that baby but she has curves like for example Isabeli Fontana, who has always been skinny but she has those feminine features, she has curves. Carmen and Gisele are skinny, the only curve on Gisele or call it whatever you like, are her breasts,which are fake. I mean plastic. :blush:

Bull shit

Alessandra now has curves, she is still skinny after having that baby but she has curves like for example Isabeli Fontana, who has always been skinny but she has those feminine features, she has curves. Carmen and Gisele are skinny, the only curve on Gisele or call it whatever you like, are her breasts,which are fake. I mean plastic. :blush:

having curves and being fat is two coplitly differet things belive me i am there

that stage where you have curves people just give you a compliment

for KK she had curves in 2003-2006 now it is FAT

take a goot look at VS runway pics from the past and ompare them