Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Does anyone think that the middle girl in this VSFS 2008 promo photo is KK?

Maybe it's the hips that make me think it :blush:

(source: victoria's secret)

I am just soooooo curious about how KK will look this year at the show (and after a turbulent year for her)

The taping of the show is approx. 2 weeks away, any news on promo events with the angels or appearances on tv?

post-22385-1225743776_thumb.jpg

i think the one in the middle could be heidi

Due to the fact that that's the 2003 Backstage Sexy Book. I'm certain it's Heidi. KK wasn't in that book. Only Adri, Gisele, Olouchi, heidi, and AnaBB. I don't think KK was in one until the 2005 tribute to swim. I would check my copies to be certain which issue, but I don't feel like searching for where I put them. Maybe later. But I'm almost 100% sure KK wasn't in the Backstage sexy or even the What is Sexy 2002.

Heads up....new photos of KK!

Many more on tfs and bellazon (sources) so here's a sample:

Personally, I think that dress does not flatter her at all...I usually love her style, but not this time. Her hair needs a brush too! :whistle:

She is looking healthy IMO, I did expect more 'tone' if that makes any sense considering the VSFS tapes in a few days.

I sort of miss her recent look on the red Elle cover, but I think I have to come to terms that HF is not her main path anymore : (

Overall, I think she looks great and happy and glowy!!!! :heart:

post-22385-1226254952_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254919_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254928_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254897_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254888_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254880_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254905_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254872_thumb.jpg

Personally, I think that dress does not flatter her at all...I usually love her style, but not this time. Her hair needs a brush too! :whistle:

She is looking healthy IMO, I did expect more 'tone' if that makes any sense considering the VSFS tapes in a few days.

I sort of miss her recent look on the red Elle cover, but I think I have to come to terms that HF is not her main path anymore : (

Hmmm, but she is a little ... :laugh: not so thin as other models and as she was.

Hm not a fan of all this

And still we haven't seen her real belly :p :laugh:

post-22385-1226254952_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254919_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254928_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254897_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254888_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254880_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254905_thumb.jpg post-22385-1226254872_thumb.jpg

Well, i have to say i don't like the dress either ...

But finally something new abou KK! :heart:

I hope she gets more tone for the VSFS b/c i really really want to se her like in 2005 :heart:

But yeah ... She looks very happy, so im happy too

I agree. She looks happy and that's what's important. People have been saying her face is a little thicker ..yada, yada. But I think she still looks sexy. Sexy is more than just looks, it's also personality. And her personality is shining through in those pics. KK's still one of the best.

well she certainly looks gorgeous and radiant and glowing and beautiful and happy. all of which are amazing. but she no longer has the body of a supermodel ... i am nervous about her VS appearance this year...

so am I, she needs to hit the gym ASAP, its getting awfully close to the day

EDIT

I am not going to be expecting a body like in 2005, or even last year, since it will be impossible to do now, especially since I realized the models will be having events starting the 12th. But she needs to get a bit toned, and I will be fine with it.