Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

yeah I saw those pics on tfs, she definitely isn't fat but she could use some toning up, I mean you can still be a "curvier" type model but be in great shape! like Adriana Lima, Laetitia Casta, Cindy Crawford, etc.... (they all look great in bikinis) KK is kinda getting carried away, she just needs to tone it all up and she will look :drool:

She looks really bad and shouldn't do the show. A model in her position can't show up for a swimsuit collection looking like this.

i agree .People don't care about the models personality like we do. So models are all about appearances. I mean almost nobody knows who she is ( or knows something about her personality) here in Brazil. So they were expecting to see a body of a godess on the runway and she didn't bring it .She a VS model for the f****** sakes! When you contract a VS model for your show you expect to get one of the most perfect bodys on the industry . Now the midia is sayng a lot of nasty things about her and the show is getting bad press for briging her and it hurts me cause i'm a fan of hers!! :cry:

Well that's the problem with photoshop. The pictures reveal one thing but in real life its different. She just needs to work some squats and lunges with some cardio. She will be ready for VS in December.

Correct me if I am wrong but from what I have read about Brazil. People can be very body conscious there. I have visited Rio but of course wasn't there long enough to develop any idea of daily life.

She looks really bad and shouldn't do the show. A model in her position can't show up for a swimsuit collection looking like this.

i agree .People don't care about the models personality like we do. So models are all about appearances. I mean almost nobody knows who she is ( or knows something about her personality) here in Brazil. So they were expecting to see a body of a godess on the runway and she didn't bring it .She a VS model for the f****** sakes! When you contract a VS model for your show you expect to get one of the most perfect bodys on the industry . Now the midia is sayng a lot of nasty things about her and the show is getting bad press for briging her and it hurts me cause i'm a fan of hers!! :cry:

I certainly don't want to spread any more stereotypes but that is why I am just wondering and seeking an answer from someone who lives there.

Well that's the problem with photoshop. The pictures reveal one thing but in real life its different. She just needs to work some squats and lunges with some cardio. She will be ready for VS in December.

Correct me if I am wrong but from what I have read about Brazil. People can be very body conscious there. I have visited Rio but of course wasn't there long enough to develop any idea of daily life.

^ aww thats a shame how they are reacting, but I know she is a Victoria's Secret model! she needs to keep her bod in tip top shape, when I think of a VS model I think of Gisele, perfectly toned and fit and no cellulite or jiggle. KK's body isn't fat but it is too average to be walking in a bikini for a fashion show!

I don't get it her body wasn't like that at the VSFS 2007???? what's going on

She looks fine from the front

She doesn't look that bad. I don't think she is fat at all!!! :no: Yes, she could use some toning but there are worse out there. Besides, cellulite is a genetic thing so it may not have anything to do with her not being in shape :)

Keep in mind VS photoshop their pictures and during the VSFS the makeup artist spray-tan the models to decrease sight of imperfections.

Flabby or not, I think KK is fabulous!!! :hehe:

you are right! i guess it's becouse of the weather you now... here it's really hot almost all year long so people wear o lot of bikines and short clothes. and we want to be in shape for that you know. and we care a lot about asses :laugh: so little bit of celulite is a nightmare for any girl. I guess everyone here pratices sports or want to do it. Take me for example i hate sports but i do have to go to gym becouse if i don't my mom and my brother starts to say i'm getting fat <_< . They are not tryng to be mean or anything. They just care about the way i look i guess

She doesn't look that bad. I don't think she is fat at all!!! :no: Yes, she could use some toning but there are worse out there. Besides, cellulite is a genetic thing so it may not have anything to do with her not being in shape :)

Keep in mind VS photoshop their pictures and during the VSFS the makeup artist spray-tan the models to decrease sight of imperfections.

the potential to have cellulite is a genetic thing but they will only show up when eat bad food :(

She's not fat, obviouslly but that's not a body for a VS angel who makes millions a year because of her looks. Those pics at the post 4646 are horrible.

And photoshop there's nothing about it because she looked very fit in the latest VS shows, not only on the catalogue.

People here in Brazil have an ideia that that you have to fit,in shape and tanned all the time,i'm white and i've been picked on my whole life.As for KK,for a VS angel is expect a lot more of her,very thin and in shape.I personally agree that's not being professional at all,Cia maritima must have spent a lot of money to bring her to their show and she don't deliver it's bad for the branch and KK,for exemple Heidi looked great after having a baby and KK have no excuse for the lack of work out,it's dissaponting.

Most women have some degree of cellulite. I guess it's just a matter of people on here being used to photoshopped imagery...