Bellazon

Breaking Bad

Prettyphile

post-72476-0-1446101474-04024_thumb.jpg

'Breaking Bad' stars auctioning finale tickets for charity
Sept. 22, 2013, 12:12 PM EST

WENN

"Breaking Bad" actors Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are using the show's finale party to raise money for charity.

Cranston and Paul are giving fans a chance to ride along with them in the show's signature meth-cooking RV to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery screening and they're hoping to raise $750,000 for Paul's wife Lauren Parsekian's anti-bullying nonprofit - The Kind Campaign.

Instead of auctioning off the tickets to the highest bidder, Paul is using the fundraising website Omaze.com.

Last year, Cranston used the platform to raise over $300,000 for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

On Sept. 14, props from the hit show were sold off at a charity auction in New Mexico. The sale at a thrift store in Albuquerque attracted huge queues of fans desperate to snap up souvenirs, including a pair of shoes worn by Cranston, as well as a pair of his character's trousers, several shirts, and a variety of chemistry lab equipment. http://www.omaze.com/experiences/aaron-paul-breaking-bad-finale

Hard to believe but Anna didn't have her own topic until now. :huh:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/50054-anna-gunn/

(In case anyone else has wondered about her height, she's 5'10", 178cm.)

It is pretty surprising! With her recent Emmy win I am sure this will open even more doors to great opportunities & projects :D

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16715320_424_Breaking_Bad_Aaron_Paul_150.jpg

'Breaking Bad' stars auctioning finale tickets for charity

Sept. 22, 2013, 12:12 PM EST

WENN

"Breaking Bad" actors Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are using the show's finale party to raise money for charity.

I think this is the one Aaron Paul is promoting about him picking the winner up from the airport :D

thinking Walt takes Lydia hostage and forces her to take him to see Todd and co.

Then maybe Todd kills uncle and co to stop him from killing Lydia

Then Jesse gets revenge by killing Todd

Leaving Walt, Jesse, cash and lab

Walt turns self in, 

Jesse disappears with cash and kid(maybe)

I could see Todd killing his posse to protect Lydia. The dude is a complete sociopath and creeper! He probably over-exaggerated him & Lydia's relationship in his mind. Notice how he dressed when he met up w/ her at the cafe.

I hope Jesse kills Todd. And he would say one last classic "bitch" line...hahaha...

I also hope Jesse takes Brock and disappears with him.

I wonder what Walt (& Jesse) will do with the money? How is Walt going to get it to his family considering they are being watched like hawks?

When asked about her final day of shooting, Anna Gunn said something along the lines how it was just Aaron Paul & her. It was very surreal. They hugged and cried. I am not sure does this mean they have a scene together in the final epsiode.

it was classic when Todd picked lint off Lydia's back!

also Todd looked pissed when his uncle and co was talkin smack about Lydia

either Jesse gets the cash or Walt turns himself in with it

It's a long one :p

It was such a creeper move! Lydia was so obsessed with the 92% she was totally oblivious to what was really going on.

I would like Jesse to get the money but at the same time I think he wants nothing to do w/ anything Heisenberg-related. So I think he would probably give the money to Drew Sharp's family, Mike's granddaughter, Brock, and maybe Walt's family. I am assuming Walt will either be dead or in prison.

I think Walt would setup a situation where he gets himself arrested on purpose. I could imagine him first going to Lydia and/or the Nazis. The ricin might be involved at this point. If not then he will take it before the rampage at Gray Matter which would get him arrested but he knew that. He is going to try to kill Elliot & Gretchen but I am not sure how successful he will be.

post-2758-0-1446101481-96972_thumb.jpg

A lot of people are rooting for Walt (honestly I think it is more Bryan Cranston they are rooting for b/c he has a lot of fans), however I cannot imagine the show ending with Walt being victorious. Yes, Vince Gilligan did say the ending would be victorious but that is kinda a vague & subjective term. I think fans thinks they want Walt to "win" but in the long run I don't think they would settle for an ending that conveys the message crime pays, and there are no consequences to being a horrible & selfish person full of pride who harms & hurts others.

EDIT:
Someone on reddit recently said, imagine if the ricin was actually the salt capsule Walt & Jesse thought they flush down the toilet. That would be totally lame but I would settle with that
:laugh:

Maybe he will do a tv interview to diss Gray Matter

I would love to see that!

I hope he goes ape-shit & gangsta and start shooting everyone & everything
:rofl:

Started watching it yesterday. Only 4 episodes so far, but it looks great!

It is indeed a great show. Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts about the show :D