Bellazon

Breaking Bad

Prettyphile

^ I read in an article that Jane, Mike, and Krazy 8 will appear sometime this season in Walt's nightmares (?) If those three are back I wouldn't be surprised if Gus is back too. 

---------------------

I watched online last night the BB after show, "Talking Bad". Every week Vince Gilligan will reveal a hint to the next episode. This week he said the "put me in a box" comment Lydia made will be significant in next episode. Considering the next episode is titled "Buried", I think someone will die. Most likely Lydia although I think it is too soon but the show has wasted no time getting straight to the point.

Vince Gilligan also said in an interview no main characters die in the first 5 episode of Part 2. Not sure is Walt Jr. considered a main character b/c there are speculations he will die before episode 5 :idk:

Last nights episode I found very long, drawn out and boring. I think that's the first time I actually wanted to turn the show off early. I watched to compilation but I got absolutely nothing from it other then a need for the series to end asap. :/

Last nights episode I found very long, drawn out and boring. I think that's the first time I actually wanted to turn the show off early. I watched to compilation but I got absolutely nothing from it other then a need for the series to end asap. :/

last nights was pretty boring as well. Maybe its just ground work for the final fireworks?

Edited by PinkCouture