Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

Tomorrow is the Tv special where we are going to see the 17 girls (we already know like 12 names lol) but im curious to see who did we miss ... Im praying somebody upload the whole thing to youtube or something >.<

Cintia is in! YAY! She looked great...Damaris, I'm sorry, I just don't get it! And same with Alyssa Miller and Kenzi whoever....Jessica W. is getting way too tatted up....but Hillary R. looked gorg., Anne V. is truly growing on me, she looked great and I really liked her, Jessica Gomes, not so much, Julie, same.......Chrissy looked way better than before (I kinda' think she thinks she might be really cool), I kinda' experienced Brooklyn overkill, she's wearing me out......Kate was darling.....Irina great.......Genevieve better than last time....

Wasn't too impressed with the show :whistle: and not so many of the shots but I'm sure we did not see "the" shots that will be in the mag.

Anne V

Cinta Dicker

Kate Upton

Izabel Goulart

Julie Henderson

Jessica White

Irina Shayk

Damaris Lewis

Alyssa Miller

Kenzi ??

Christine Teigen

Genevieve Morton

Jessica Gomes

Hillary Rhoda

Brooklyn Decker

Added: Esti Ginzburg

Added: Shannan Click

17 so far...

Shannan Click is also a rookie ... W T F? :blink: From MJ's twitter

#SISwim rookies on twitter @kateupton @Shannan_Click @iza_goulart Welcome to the family girls! Get ready for next week!!! :) X

So if 17 is in fact the golden number here is the cast.

Anne V

Cinta Dicker

Kate Upton

Izabel Goulart

Julie Henderson

Jessica White

Irina Shayk

Damaris Lewis

Alyssa Miller

Kenza Fourati

Christine Teigen

Genevieve Morton