Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

Finally! Episode 5 was good. no super good but good. & Andrea is on my "who is an idiot" list now. And Glenn... ah Glenn! A locked *hint hint* barn, if it's close it's maybe for a reason, no? ( do u think the old dude is keeping his dead family here as a souvenir?)

&

I hope this stupid little girl is dead! I don't how many episodes are planned for this season? but 5 episodes to search that pain in the ass it's way too long.

Finally! Episode 5 was good. no super good but good. & Andrea is on my "who is an idiot" list now. And Glenn... ah Glenn! A locked *hint hint* barn, if it's close it's maybe for a reason, no? ( do u think the old dude is keeping his dead family here as a souvenir?)

&

I hope this stupid little girl is dead! I don't how many episodes are planned for this season? but 5 episodes to search that pain in the ass it's way too long.

totally agree kiki my hun. but we know they are gonna drag out the search for her til the end of the season and than be like "we found ehr"

i mean she would probably be starving to death by now, i mean how many days has it been???

and i don't think it is his family, but i think he beleives he can save them somehow and turn them back into human.

totally agree kiki my hun. but we know they are gonna drag out the search for her til the end of the season and than be like "we found ehr"

i mean she would probably be starving to death by now, i mean how many days has it been???

and i don't think it is his family, but i think he beleives he can save them somehow and turn them back into human.

U know what? She is going to come back with a knife between her teeth, dressed like Xena the warrior and she will hold 2 zombies she is keeping on a leash! Bad ass Sophia :bellazon: Sophia is not dying in the comics so I presume they are not going to kill her in the serie? She will be back for episode 7. dead or alive :ninja:

I heard the serie will stop after episode 7 to come back only in February. Do u know if it's true?

One more boring episode :ninja: they talked & talked & talked. They also used their guns, talked about their guns, teached a kid how to use a gun & they even had sex because it's too good to shoot with a gun.

Awsome

this serie is becoming a free publicity for the NRA (N)