Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  I like Ines as much as the next person but my god! Three words... Seek Professional Help?!?!   :whistle:  :blink: You're heading towards stalker material?!  

*Looks scared now*

Thanks for your friendly concern Anna! I apreciate it!

Let me assure you, I will never stalk anyone! That's plain wrong and disgusting! I respect the privacy of other people. I respect the law. Nobody needs to be scared of me.

The things I have said may look fierce but I only tell how things are. I like honesty. Most people do much wilder things, I don't even drink alcohol! I think we should tell how we feel instead of keeping everything inside. It's a relief to realise other people may feel the same. Society may prevent us to express ourselves even when it would be harmless. The result is frustrated people and all sorts of problems...

I'm not heading anywhere, in fact my obsession was much stronger couple of years ago and I know how to live with it. I have the control of things, otherwise it would be good to seek professional help as you said. This control gives me the courage to talk about these things in here. You could say I have found out who I am (a worshipper, of course). Worshippers don't stalk. Stalkers are not worshippers, they are obsessed criminals without empathy and sense of right and wrong.

Less scared now? I hope so...

:huh:

:blink:

Luuuuuuuuuucy You Got Some Splainin to Do! worshipper pa... I'm frightened of you....

Hmm Ok, my friend is here and he had this to say..

"You kick them in their respective private area and yell until your throat goes raw. This is what normal people do. Abnormal people often lay traps, bide their time and then ram sharpened bamboo up peoples arses for nothing more than pure amusement.

So in conclusion, live loud, be free and above all else...

CUSS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Doot to the mother f*ckin doot!"

I just need to giggle some now... :sex: