Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

We are mostly talking about me. Please tell us what Inés means to you.

Yes of course. My point of view like a girl I am, is:

Ines face is absolutely perfection. I like her eyes, her smile (the most beautiful smile I have never seen). The structure her face is too perfect.

the way he dresses, just amazing always elegant. :wub:

I didn´t know her, but I guess she had a great personality and I like the way the live her life. I admire her lifestyle,(good golf player, good model and actress...).

She´s very intelligent . She can speak french, english... she can talk almost every person she meet.

I admire her too because she can be incredibely sexy sometimes, or sometimes it´s just natural beauty but still beautiful! She had not bad pics,(except paparazzi pics).

But really she had lucky ,Ines work hard but she achieve all that she want in her life....for me Ines is a good exemple to imitate! :)

Yes of course. My point of view like a girl I am, is:

Ines face is absolutely perfection. I like her eyes, her smile (the most beautiful smile I have never seen). The structure her face is too perfect.

the way he dresses, just amazing always elegant.  :wub:  

I didn´t know her, but I guess she had a great  personality and I like the way the live her life. I admire her lifestyle,(good golf player, good model and actress...).  

She´s very intelligent . She can speak french, english... she can talk almost every person she meet.

I admire her too because she can be incredibely sexy sometimes,  or sometimes it´s just natural beauty but still beautiful!  She had not bad pics,(except paparazzi pics).  

But really she had lucky ,Ines work hard but she achieve all that she want in  her life....for me Ines is a good exemple to imitate! :)

Well, this is what I think of her! Because I'm a man this adoration makes me worship her and do all the irrational things I have told here. Her beauty makes me nuts but it is wonderful!

To my knowledge Inés is fluent in Spanish, English, French and Italian. Let's calculate how many people speak these languages as their mother-language (source: http://www.krysstal.com/spoken.html)

Spanish: 332 million

English: 322 million

French: 72 million

Italian: 59 million

-----------------------------

Together: 785 million

Inés definitely can communicate with other people! There are much more people able to speak some Spanish, English, French or Italian.

she is :drool:  lol

Not a detailed description, but true!

Btw, can you cristina verify my Spanish line in my signature? Any grammatical errors? I used Google's translator to generate it... :whistle:  

yes, sure my friend! :)

Tortura dolorosa para adorar Ines Sastre. (there aren´t grammatical errors, but probably the meaning is a little weird)

" Es una Tortura dolorosa adorar a Inés Sastre" Probably you would like to say "It´s a painful torture to adore Ines Sastre.

or:

"Tengo una tortura dolorosa al adorar Ines Sastre"..I have painful torture when I adore to Ines Sastre..

Where exactly do you want to say? :huh:

yes, sure my friend! :)  

Tortura dolorosa para adorar Ines Sastre. (there aren´t grammatical errors, but probably the meaning is a little weird)

" Es una Tortura dolorosa  adorar a Inés Sastre"  Probably you would like to say "It´s a painful torture to adore Ines Sastre.  

or:

"Tengo una tortura dolorosa al adorar Ines Sastre"..I have painful torture when I adore to Ines Sastre..

Where exactly do you want to say? :huh:

Thank you so much cristina! :kiss: I tried to say: "Painful torture to worship Inés Sastre". To my ears "tortura dolorosa" sounds very beautiful even if it means something horrible. I'm after a good Spanish "slogan".

"Es una Tortura dolorosa adorar a Inés Sastre" and "Tengo una tortura dolorosa al adorar Ines Sastre" are near what I'm after which is

I suffer painful torture to worship Inés Sastre

(Google translates this: "Sufro tortura dolorosa para adorar Inés Sastre")

Thank you so much cristina!  :kiss: I tried to say: "Painful torture to worship Inés Sastre". To my ears "tortura dolorosa" sounds very beautiful even if it means something horrible. I'm after a good Spanish "slogan".

"Es una Tortura dolorosa adorar a Inés Sastre" and "Tengo una tortura dolorosa al adorar Ines Sastre" are near what I'm after which is

I suffer painful torture to worship Inés Sastre  

(Google translates this: "Sufro tortura dolorosa para adorar Inés Sastre")

Another :kiss: for you! :blush: :laugh:

You writte "I suffer painful torture to worship Ines Sastre"...the correct sentence is : "Sufro una tortura dolorosa al adorar Ines Sastre".

Another :kiss: for you! :blush: :laugh:

You writte "I suffer painful torture to worship Ines Sastre"...the correct sentence is : "Sufro una tortura dolorosa al adorar Ines Sastre".

:kiss: Million thanks to you cristina! I corrected my signature. My first lesson in Spanish. :laugh:

I also added same in Finnish:

"Kärsin" = I suffer.

"tuskallista" = painful.

"kidutusta" = torture.

"palvoessani" = when I worship.

I don´t understand this,....you make yourself pain for Inés? :cry: why???? ..or you just make a tattoos???

(sorry but my english is very limited)

This may be difficult to understand. I have said many times I inflict pain on myself (not tattoos) to worship Inés. If you are interested about the details I can send a PM. The last 2 hours I have suffered rather strong pain. I need to do this and it makes me happy. Pain is not only a bad thing. it makes me feel I am alive. Thanks to Inés I can do things I could not do otherwise.

Worshipper we do not need to know your personal habits (i.e. inflicting pain on yourself). People will be turned off from the thread if you do this. Do you want people to feel uncomfortable in such a beautiful woman's thread?

Worshipper we do not need to know your personal habits (i.e. inflicting pain on yourself).  People will be turned off from the thread if you do this.  Do you want people to feel uncomfortable in such a beautiful woman's  thread?
I understand this, thats why I ask people to PM me if they are interested. We all are different and I can't please everyone, either can you. I feel that there is a freedom of speech for everyone except me. :cry: Why am I not allowed to express myself? I have kept these things inside me for years...

What would make people turned on to this thread?

cristina, I responded to your PM.

:)