Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

why does she deserve it?

Many reasons

- She is a good person (fovesta has met her and testifies she is very kind) This is not true among all supermodels.

- She is clever

- She is the most beautiful woman ever

- She makes the world a better place

- People have enjoyed her beauty and elegance even on the silver screen.

why does she deserve it?

Many reasons

- She is a good person (fovesta has met her and testifies she is very kind) This is not true among all supermodels.

- She is clever

- She is the most beautiful woman ever

- She makes the world a better place

- People have enjoyed her beauty and elegance even on the silver screen.

there are many good people in this world. admittedly i'm probably not one of them but there are loads. you can see good in all people . . . it is her job to be nice and stuff in public. in private she could be a mean bitch though . . .

lots of people are clever and why does intelligence matter? intelligence is all relative. in fact i don't really believe in the concept of intelligence 'cos it is so opinion-based . . .

debatable . . . i would place many women ahead of her. (not that i have a ranking system or anything)

how does she make the world a better place?

loads of people have been in films or on TV. people enjoyed Danny DeVito's beauty and elegance on the silver screen but they don't 'worship' him . . . i demand that you pay him his dues!! he was amazing in 'twins'!! :rofl:

i'm not trying to argue. i'm just wondering 'why'. to tell you the truth i really don't get the appeal :idk:

there are many good people in this world. admittedly i'm probably not one of them but there are loads. you can see good in all people . . . it is her job to be nice and stuff in public. in private she could be a mean bitch though . . .

lots of people are clever and why does intelligence matter? intelligence is all relative. in fact i don't really believe in the concept of intelligence 'cos it is so opinion-based . . .

debatable . . . i would place many women ahead of her. (not that i have a ranking system or anything)

loads of people have been in films or on TV. people enjoyed Danny DeVito's beauty and elegance on the silver screen but they don't 'worship' him . . . i demand that you pay him his dues!! he was amazing in 'twins'!! :rofl:

i'm not trying to argue. i'm just wondering 'why'. to tell you the truth i really don't get the appeal :idk:

Well I get the appeal. :wub:

"Why" is irrelevant. Whether you worship someone or you don't. Some people worship Gods. Why? I just worship her deeply. Simple as that.

"Why" is irrelevant. Whether you worship someone or you don't. Some people worship Gods. Why? I just worship her deeply. Simple as that.

are you gonna worship Danny DeVito then? or not? :ninja:

Danny DeVito et al. need some credit too . . .

What are you trying to imply here?

You are as dumb as fundies?

ow .. let worshipper pa worship whatever he want .. just no more fight because of thi anymore.

we all brothers and sisters in bz :hug:

Thanks miss_vellutini for these amazing picture posts! :flower:

ow .. let worshipper pa worship whatever he want .. just no more fight because of thi anymore.

Thank you again miss_vellutini! :)

Peace!

anytime sweety, i like you :blush:

What are you trying to imply here?

You are as dumb as fundies?

I agree! :hug:

Miss Vellutini, LOVE the Lancome ads! Thanks for posting them! :)