Bellazon

Kelly Gale
Thumbnail

1m
  • kellybellyboomOn set shooting for@victoriassecret today and just wanna say, Good luck to all my lovely friends in The VSFS tonight! You guys are gonna kill it on that runway. I wish I was there with all of you. Will do everything in my power to be ready for vsfs16 Enjoy and have an awesome day, you deserve it!

I'm still upset about this. 

The sweetest message I've ever read. This is so nice of Kelly to support VSFS models: 

On set shooting for @victoriassecret today and just wanna say, Good luck to all my lovely friends in The VSFS tonight! You guys are gonna kill it on that runway. I wish I was there with all of you. Will do everything in my power to be ready for vsfs16 Enjoy and have an awesome day, you deserve it!

VgNZRH3J.jpg

more pics from shooting for VS: 

2omIn79g.jpg mQejWAzi.jpg O2hyTtv7.jpg MqUcR9Uh.jpg Dfz5uJhZ.jpg VzU5S8pZ.jpg seE97PCv.jpg SzBifCSu.jpg OGSlimwe.jpg 9QS5e2Rk.jpg edgwHAng.jpg tDYXjMg8.jpg AXGGcLOf.jpg mCrcR0UC.jpg jduHSes1.jpg 96kw0BOM.jpg hitxMaM4.jpg