• Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

HA! Nothing to think at all.

If you ask me today: Adriana

If you ask me tomorrow: Adriana

If you ask me the day after tomorrow: Adriana

If you ask me in August: Adriana

If you ask me in September: Adriana

If you ask me in 10 years: Adriana

& if you ask me in a thousand years I'd still say: ADRIANA!

Amén to that ...

Not only i adore Adriana ... But i dislike Rosie so much, that i find my grandmother sexies that her :ninja:

Adriana is one of the best models ever.

There is so much wrong with that statement. :ninja:

Now, she may be your favorite and you may find her the most gorgeous creature in existence... that's your business, but Adriana isn't a very good model. She's very good at looking sexy, I'll give her that, but her trying to be anything other than sexy is usually a train wreck and a half.

Now, I'm going to go hide with this puppy so everyone who wants to rip a new one can't find me:

cutepuppypictureshidsee.jpg

Now, she may be your favorite and you may find her the most gorgeous creature in existence... that's your business, but Adriana isn't a very good model. She's very good at looking sexy, I'll give her that, but her trying to be anything other than sexy is usually a train wreck and a half.

Now, I'm going to go hide with this puppy so everyone who wants to rip a new one can't find me:

LOLLLLLL. no worries hun. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you shoudln't have to worry about being torn down jsut because you voice yours.

And jsut cause some may not agree with your opinion, it should be respected.

Adriana is my favorite, but I do see your p.o.v. and respect that as well.

LOLLLLLL. no worries hun. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you shoudln't have to worry about being torn down jsut because you voice yours.

post-3451-0-1446060920-52143_thumb.jpg

I totally agree (Y) (Y) (Y).

can i hide with you.

post-35533-0-1446060926-36453_thumb.jpg

post-35533-1278085876_thumb.jpg