Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

^I can definitely understand that. I teared up as well, she represents this whole other era of modeling  (I personally loved the mid 2000's HF, watched the shows as a prepubescent kid). She's the queen of the BabyFace era  :heart:

Who's your first model love Pretty?

Now that I think about, the odds are Gemma won't walk anything else. She was probably a Prada exclusive and I'm sure she got the campaign, I just hope it's OG and she doesn't share it with 1,000 random girls.

She was shooting today for Vogue Paris with Lara Stone according to people over TFS

^ IKR? :rofl:

It's ridiculous how some people truly think VS is the icing on the cake for all models, but when you actually think about it the three women who IMO are The Holy Trinity of the 00's (Vodianova, Werbowy and Ward) never even touched VS, Daria is known to have turned down VS and I'm sure VS would have been more than happy to have any of them but they simply never needed VS. Even after an 8 years hiatus Gemma still has a better resume than all the VS Angels combined 

A girl who was at the Prada show was twittering live when the show started said there was a collective gasp from about 150 people when Gemma first walked out, followed by whispers of  "omg it's gemma"... & "that can't be gemma..." around her.

I wonder how many models are nervous that Gemma could snag the majority of covers, editorials & advertisements for awhile.  If her management is really pushing Gemma then you know everyone from Calvin Klein, Burberry, Valentino, Dolce and Gabbana, Dior, Chanel, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Swarovski.and beyond is going to try and book her.

So yeah Gemma may be 8 years out, but she's grown past the panty pusher parade...

Who's your first model love Pretty?

Honestly the very first model who took my breath away was Nadja Auermann back in 1991, then came Josie Maran/Petra Nemcova in the last 90's, but the one model who's stood the test of time and I simply adore is Gemma with Eugenia V coming in second :heart:

Never followed her before,but I've been hearing alot about her all past years with many fans expressing longitude for her fashion work,and when back,with only one show,she ruled over again with all sites talking and saying that they still don't believe she's back.

A real model with an amazing,very confident walk I've never seen from many newbies and many oldies even.

• 2 weeks later...