Bellazon

The most beautiful face of fashion

sagitario

Anna BB- I choose those photos. i thought they had to be a face shot && body shot..and i do like those photos, they are perhaps not the best, but i like them. and most people do not judge them just from those two photo's provided.

Doutzen x 3

Candice Boucher x 3

Inguna x 1

Anna Maria J x 2

Barbara Palvin x 2

Lindsay Ellingson x 1

1. I didn't even notice who chose them, so that's kind of not of consequence. :laugh:

2. I didn't say they were bad.

3. A lot of people don't know a lot of model's other work and do vote strictly on the images posted.

4. As long as you're happy with them I guess I should keep my mouth shut, right?

Doutzen x2 <_< - This is betrayal in a way because I'm not technically a Doutzen fan but a Valentina fan because Valentina was one of the first models I knew and she's so sweet and modest for a model :blush: , but the lips are the biggest difference by a lot to me as her's don't stand out to me at all, so that's in Doutzen's favor <_< .

Valentina x1

And also as an unrelated note as I didn't take off points for this, but something about Valentina in her work has a way of leaving me kindof very, very cold somehow :dontgetit: probably moreso than any model I've ever seen. She's a very nice person, so not cold as in 'cold-hearted' by any stretch of the imagination, but kindof a vacant kind of expressionlessness (or impassiveness rather) about her kindof like a pretty mannequin at the store :ninja: , yes its pretty but its a mannequin :/ :ninja: . That's the way she makes me feel in her work sometimes. I just need SOME kind of fire at least a candle flicker :| :ninja: !!!

Candice Boucher x3

1.5 Each :pinch:

Barbara Palvin x3

Doutzen X3 - i don't think there are many blondes who looks like her, but many who resemble Valentina (though she is stunning)

Frida X1.5, Candice X1.5

Inguna X1, Anna Maria X2

Palvin X3