Bellazon

FREE CAKE!

Did that get your attention? Because it really should have, haha. Anyway!

Hey guys, I'm new. I'm just kind of posting this as an introduction / celebration of my second post. I would probably have a lot more posts if I had joined sooner. I've been checking out this site for YEARS and I'm just now joining. So I guess I'm not completely new. Anyway, I lied about the cake. Sorry. I just wanted to get people's attention so that I could make friends.

BUT if it bothers you that much, I can always run out and buy cake mix and make you a cake and take pictures of it. Heck if you really want, I'll even take pictures of myself eating it. Just for you!

But yeah, enough about the cake rant. I just wanted to say hi. :D

Im gonna cry now...i was really looking forward to that cake. i really don't like you, why lie about this? how much else are you lying about? we cannot trust you.

noooo! im totally kidding. welcome to Bellazon (: i rmber lurking around her for about 4 months before i joined :rofl: nice to meet you :flower: and i see your a fan of Gracie, that makes you even cooler.

• 3 weeks later...

OKAY SO! I was going to actually make that cake and write out "Sorry" in M&M's on it, but I never got around to buying cake mix. D=

BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND THINGS YOU GUYS SAID! You really know how to make a girl feel welcome <3 :heart: