Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

27 minutes ago, Kugelschreiber said:

When someone would ask me that I would rude, too. I´m mean you didn´t ask her how life is going on or something like that. It´s a personel question.

I talked to her too and she was really nice. 

Because everyone who works with VS earned it?  And that she isn´t working for VS isn´t that tragically. 

Sandra if you read that, try it with SI. You would be perfect for them. 

It was not only that question, I said I was a fan and that she needed to let her natural hair  color because was beautiful, among other things, i only summarize the fact and the reason that she posted on snapchat and sorry but I really doubt that one day she will do it something really big like this, btw we still waiting for her "big news" and everyone thought it was VS or something like that, she is just posting her adventures all over the world and nothing related to work  :(

3 hours ago, Warhol said:

It was not only that question, I said I was a fan and that she needed to let her natural hair  color because was beautiful, among other things, i only summarize the fact and the reason that she posted on snapchat and sorry but I really doubt that one day she will do it something really big like this, btw we still waiting for her "big news" and everyone thought it was VS or something like that, she is just posting her adventures all over the world and nothing related to work  :(

So you just criticize everything of her and wait for a nice answer?  

I´m tired of her "big news" too but that´s not because she is a rude/bad person.  When I watch her snapchat videos or follow her instagram everyone who worked with her likes her. :)

1 hour ago, Kugelschreiber said:

So you just criticize everything of her and wait for a nice answer?  

I´m tired of her "big news" too but that´s not because she is a rude/bad person.  When I watch her snapchat videos or follow her instagram everyone who worked with her likes her. :)

Maybe is really about this, Sandra is always changing her hair color and someone said before she lost some works because of it

7 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

She is absolutely SI material. She'd be perfect for them.

At least in my idiotic opinion

You could be right but i don't think she will be that big one day, her career is limited for a young model with 22 years.

2 minutes ago, Warhol said:

You could be right but i don't think she will be that big one day, her career is limited for a young model with 22 years.

She just needs to get that one big chance to get things rolling. That's why most of us are so big on her for VS PINK or S.I.

Again, at least in my idiotic opinion, If she were to land one of those jobs (Fingers crossed for both one day), I think it would open so many more opportunities up for her.

2 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

She just needs to get that one big chance to get things rolling. That's why most of us are so big on her for VS PINK or S.I.

Again, at least in my idiotic opinion, If she were to land one of those jobs (Fingers crossed for both one day), I think it would open so many more opportunities up for her.

that's right, fingers crossed :hehe:

I like her snapchat. She can be entertaining. I've talked to her a few times and especially when she used to be on BZ and she's always been nice. I can see her getting SI in the future. They've cast "older" rookies than her. She would be a perfect fit. VS loss not casting her, but a lot of girls don't get cast on their first try. At least VS was interested in having her to casting.