Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

exactly that's my point.. Jac and other models left after the shows and she stayed yesterday... unless she is shooting something or have more go-sees (for future possibilities)...

the fittings should be almost done, the call times for the chanel shows are like 6-7 am for models, since the show is at 10:30. Let's see if she snaps something today

maybe she has another trip or job around France so she decided to stay there? it's weird cause the last show she had was 3 days ago... maybe she was waiting for the casting call for Chanel until yesterday? I bet she's gonna leave Paris today

There are still more shows. She could be walking or even just attending something else. I have a feeling she has to have something else in her schedule, or else she would have been back for the swim special promo. 

That, or maybe she's just enjoying a few days off in Paris. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

There are still more shows. She could be walking or even just attending something else. I have a feeling she has to have something else in her schedule, or else she would have been back for the swim special promo 

I agree. They'll probably have a viewing party tomorrow that she will have to attend. If she did not have anything she would have already went to NY I think.

tbh I doubt... If you check the schedule for today and tomorrow it's stuff that it's not really Sara's. 

http://www.modeaparis.com/1/defiles/calendriers/Pret-a-porter

- Valentino (highly doubt)

- Kenzo they never cast known girls and they go for edgy looks

- LV I reeeally don't think so (not walking nor attending) 

- Miu Miu? (Kendall and Gigi and Bella are walking I think so maybe she has a chance there, but idk)