Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Good to know that!

Sara looks absolutely great. She doesn't have to worry about it!

post-60977-0-1446016236-36442_thumb.jpg

About two months ago Sara wrote to her twitter that weights 54k.We dont know exactly why she did not answer now :idk: But surely is great!what a body...!!!

Good to know that!

post-61076-0-1446016245-56813_thumb.jpg

About two months ago Sara wrote to her twitter that weights 54k.We dont know exactly why she did not answer now :idk: But surely is great!what a body...!!!

I remember I saw that tweet. Maybe it's because her agency, since they usually to lie about the models weight! But the most important is the fact that she feel well in her body. I glad to know

Good to know that!

post-50906-0-1446016248-49939_thumb.jpg

i remember that tweet, i just found out it was on march 18th, but she said she weight 48kg... honestly i don't even cars, and i don't even know why people always ask these things to models! just because you have the same height and weight than models, will not make you a model. just saying... i think she looks amazing, and should not tell her weight cause people will make a big thing out of it

i really don't care either and i think that must be really annoying always answering this same question. But i think that people ask it for many reasons. Some of them just dream of being a model. I don't think that ppl think that the same height and weight will make them models, but i think that ppl can dream, because in almost all cases everything starts with a dream, so i really don't judge them.

And others ask it because they migth see, in this case, Sara, as a role model and just want to know it.

In all cases i'm glad she feels good about her body. :thumbsup:

She doesn't look that much like Adriana IMO, what creeps me out is the fact that they have a 18 & 20 years old models doing wedding dresses :ninja:

im so glad someone else noticed. they look so young in these, its like seeing 2 tweens being pushed into marriage, totally inappropriate. the fashion industry is so consumed with youth they probably didn't realize what they were doing, its disgusting.

Good to know that!

post-48928-0-1446016255-12495_thumb.jpg

I remember I saw that tweet. Maybe it's because her agency, since they usually to lie about the models weight! But the most important is the fact that she feel well in her body. I glad to know

cover ups. the industry wants to silence the voice of the people that bring up the weight issue to the table. obviously these models are quite underweighted, its unhealthy so the agencies are going to avoid talking about it as much as they can. and it works. people just don't care about anything anymore