Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I love it. She never goes wrong with a black dress and a bold lip color. I just can't wait to see what else she will be wearing in the next few days.

Agreed she looks flawless! I was expecting the Versace but we'll see the next days! We still have that "mistery" to solve :p

Those pics are amazing she is so elegant!

I love it. She never goes wrong with a black dress and a bold lip color. I just can't wait to see what else she will be wearing in the next few days.

Agreed she looks flawless! I was expecting the Versace but we'll see the next days! We still have that "mistery" to solve :p

She will probably wear it this week. I just hope to see her in a gown with color, just to change it up.

She will probably wear it this week. I just hope to see her in a gown with color, just to change it up.

+1