Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

@sarasampaio : So happy that my first job of the year it's with the super sweet and amazing @kayt_jones she shot my first editorial when I first got sign in Nyc, that one shot in Hawaii is still one of my favorite editorial to date! ️️ so show her some love and followe her :)

post-37343-0-28672100-1421425395_thumb.j

@sarasampaio : So happy that my first job of the year it's with the super sweet and amazing @kayt_jones she shot my first editorial when I first got sign in Nyc, that one shot in Hawaii is still one of my favorite editorial to date! ️️ so show her some love and followe her :)

attachicon.gif10914545_388903111291223_1096122795_n.jpg

I love the hair and make-up

Thanks Michelle (Y) Is it just me or does the lighting in this last set of pictures look strange?

totally random but the maybelline talk got me thinking... I wonder what happened with her and Emily D. Like summer 2013 they hung out all they time and instagramed together a lot but this year nothing

I really loved the kind of friendship they had. And I have always wondered if something had happen, but I think they just grew apart both of them have traveled more than ever since then. When they were promoting SI I remember Sara posting a picture with her and say something friendly about her, so I don't think they had any major "feud"

Thanks Michelle (Y) Is it just me or does the lighting in this last set of pictures look strange?

totally random but the maybelline talk got me thinking... I wonder what happened with her and Emily D. Like summer 2013 they hung out all they time and instagramed together a lot but this year nothing

I really loved the kind of friendship they had. And I have always wondered if something had happen, but I think they just grew apart both of them have traveled more than ever since then. When they were promoting SI I remember Sara posting a picture with her and say something friendly about her, so I don't think they had any major "feud"

You are right (Y)  :PinkCouture2: