Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Leaving the British Fashion Awards

post-84294-0-1446015427-66694_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015427-69443_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015428-32825_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015428-37408_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015428-41262_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015428-43209_thumb.jpgpost-84294-0-1446015428-44391_thumb.jpg

i think she was late and that's why she is kind of making that face and also why we didn't get any red carpet pics :( 

Wish i could have seen her on the red carpet!!! that outfit looks amazing

I love sara, you know that. I was always very defensive about her weight loss, I was kind of ok with it, I think that she is the same body size has most models, no problem with that. Having said that when looking back at her backstage photos this year and last year I just think she aged quite a bit, she is so bubbly and funny, and she had that look, but now she doesn't look as good (face wise). Could they not have tanned her? Or is it the light? Perhaps she was just tired?

post-85735-0-1446015428-97429_thumb.jpgpost-85735-0-1446015429-018_thumb.jpg

Thanks darlin', I love it as well  :gocho: I do hope you're right, I mean since Elsa is going to become an official Angel, there is indeed an open spot for a new Pink spokesperson, and honestly I can't see anyone better to be that person than our Sara. So lets just hope VS is smart and askes her to be the one :Angel:  and with that, maybe she'll get to be an Angel one day as well as Elsa  :ddr:

I think Sara is the best fit for Pink spokesperson, but she has calzedonia and I think those kind of contracts require her to work exclusively with the brands on the products they sell. Vs seems like they are already preparing Rachel Hilbert for the job, she has shoot so much pink, but honestly Sara would fit in best.

Bruno, are you sure Sara has an exclusivity for Calzedonia ? :( Cause if it was the case, she shouldn't work at all with VS... or am I wrong ? :idk:

Even if I do like Rachel (she is so cute and pretty), she hasn't Sara's beauty and charisma. Sara would be the perfect PINK spokesperson. As Maria, I dream for her a course/evolution like Elsa ! :heart:

Sara for Pink is not happening, VS pink & VS mainline are not bedfellas, a girl has never been a pink spokesperson and done mainline at the same time since Alessandra and Miranda in 2006. Behait, Chanel and Elsa only started doing mainline once they were done with Pink, I think the new pink spokesperson will be Rachel Hilbert and Sara will probably keep playing a supporting role like she has done so far, which is okay.

Sara has already worked with mainline, she even got her second outfit this year. This is good tho, it means VS keeps planning to mix her and maybe in the future she could get a real angel contract like Candice, Erin and Karlie did.