Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I'm amazed that sum folks are actually so retarded that they trash her twitter feed for that reason. If they think she's skinny its ok but whats the point letting her know? Its her decision what line she wants to follow in modelling. Going big in HF demands a lot of sacrifice, sometime even natural beauty. If she's willing to make that sacrifice, its upto her. If folks dont like that then they ought to stop following her asap.

I found this on Candice's thread (posted by Laura, all the credit to her).

I would like to see Sara walking for Glided Angel with golden wings or Exotic traveler like an oriental princess... as a portuguese beauty, with her dark hairs et green eyes, she would be perfect :wub: But I'd like to see her in all the segments :laugh:

post-37343-0-87845200-1415907413_thumb.j

IDK... this doesnt bode well for her fans and certainly not for her. She's always had an angelic face and a noticeably beefy backside. Everything was great until early 2014 :blueeyedbaby: This is obviously an attempt to obfuscate the fact that she has been too ambitious lately to break into HF, kinda like 'go big or go home' to put it crudely.

Anyway, it was her call. :/

It's easy and just say that she doing it for hf, maybe she's not! Ur body and face changes a lot in ur 20s, yeah she lost weight but maybe she's working out more and taking care of her self more, saying she's sick and anorexic it's mean and wrong when u know nothing about her personal life! She's not saying everyone should be skinny like her! She's trying to say that people should stop judge and comment on others body! The bigger I saw her was in her SI pics and if u compare the same time on her insta pics even on her insta pics she doesn't look that big, and if I recall she only star working out a lot since about a year, so if u keep eating the same and work our more ur gonna lose some weight. And for someone like sara hat always been skinny Its easier to lose hat weight! Now if u don't like it it's ir problem but bashing on her cause it's skinnier it's wrong and that what she's trying to say! It's her choice and her problem! Funny how everyone jumps on support when someone says they love there curves but when someone skinny say they love being skinny is seen as something so bad!

Sorry about the long rant!

Exactly star ! And her message is just : love you and love your body as it is... and don't judge other people :heart:

Does someone know if there is an editorial for her second Dining in the spotlights event ? I don't find anything on All my friends are models website :idk: