Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Everyone please chill the fuck out. Sara's agency has confirmed zero models so far, my guess is that the Lions will release all their girls at the same time, Sara, Stella, Jessica H & are all with The Lions and they are all probably walking 

Everyone please chill the fuck out. Sara's agency has confirmed zero models so far, my guess is that the Lions will release all their girls at the same time, Sara, Stella, Jessica H & are all with The Lions and they are all probably walking 

I'm actually not too sure if Stella is going to walk the show, it's still her first year of working regularly with Vs, and the same for Jessica now because of her foot. Sara on the other hand, must be in, if she is not I will be very dissapointed, she does a lot of work for VS, specially pink, she had great jobs this year, and has a big social media following. The only problem is that I am sure she will only be in the pink segment, which is a pitty but is ok, it's only her second VSFS

She was probably not allowed to say anything... but I was so nervous :blush: A VSFS without our Sara should have not been the same ! But VS did an incredible casting this year : Sara, Shanina, Bregje, Josephine... I'm so impatient to watch the show :wub: Can't wait to see what she'll wear (and I hope to see her in 2 segments).

She was probably not allowed to say anything... but I was so nervous :blush: A VSFS without our Sara should have not been the same ! But VS did an incredible casting this yeart with Sara, Shanina, Bregje, Josephine. I'm so impatient to Watch the show :wub:

They really did. I knew she would be in, she is a potencial angel in my opinion, VS seems to love her, people in general seem to like her, she is beautiful, charismatic and sexy

100% agree with you, Bruno. I want so much to see Sara begin an angel ! She would be perfect :wub: Maybe this dream will come true one day? I think she could be a very good spokesperson... I really wonder who VS will chose when some of their current angels will go on... For example, I believe Lindsay's contract ends this year...