Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Wow... all this bossing people around/comparing Adri and Sara together is making this thread seem very... I don't know.. Bad. But I think if people want to compare Adri & Sara then maybe someone should make a thread in the general babe section so people can go into full blown DETAIL about how Sara is Adri 2.0, not only with looks but career wise too, because cleary some members think they own this thread and are getting annoyed. :whistle:

Anyways.. Has anyone got the video of Sara in Maybelline commericial yet? :wave:

Oh, sorry about the mistake in that picture! And sorry I made some people angry but agreeing with others that they look alikeand I most certainly did not say she's not as good as Adriana. I think they're both GREAT models and beautiful women in their own way! Just wanted to make that clear!

I love them both and I visit this thread to see what's new on Sara cuz she's one of my favorites :wave:

Wow... all this bossing people around/comparing Adri and Sara together is making this thread seem very... I don't know.. Bad. But I think if people want to compare Adri & Sara then maybe someone should make a thread in the general babe section so people can go into full blown DETAIL about how Sara is Adri 2.0, not only with looks but career wise too, because cleary some members think they own this thread and are getting annoyed. :whistle:

Anyways.. Has anyone got the video of Sara in Maybelline commericial yet? :wave:

Now that you're saying i remember to post it once... but now the video is really not playing and i can't find another too! When i get home i'll try to find it. ;)

im sorry guys , but Sara is great and in this business (especially she working for VS ) she always is gonna be compare with Adriana. Even if she became very popular like Adri, its gonna be worst,. So get use to it guys.

^I have no problem with people talking about this, but as you've probably noticed.. another member is getting annoying/trying to control this thread :cain::laugh:

im not tying to control this thread! not at all! I'm just saying that it just seams that everyone comes here to say that she looks like adriana, and not to comment on her work! i don't wanna make a big deal out of it! sorry if i sounded annoying!

i cna't find that maybelline commercial either anymore! :S

not saying people can't make mistakes, but I think the post that MariaL made with the blumarine pics is a perfect example of how sometimes people are so quick to want to compare Adriana to other models without even carefully examining the pictures. I like Sara, I think she's a good model (not great yet as she is young but surely she will get better) obviously the similarities are there, exotic- , great eyes, big lips, full face, their noses IMO are only somewhat similar, but I think people ignore that so much of Adriana's success has to do with her versatility and the way she works certain features. To me, even though Sara has similar features she sometimes comes off as looking harsher than Adriana does, I'm not sure what it is. But something about Sara is much more brash/harsh, she kind of reminds me of a hybrid of shanina S and adriana.

Oh wow! I am such a bi***! I freakin' apologized for making that mistake because some people were already flipping out <_< :laugh: I simply uploaded the wrong picture from my photobucket album. I meant to post this one:

post-52006-0-1446015310-44203_thumb.jpg

I thought it wasn't a big deal but apparently it is(to some).

not saying people can't make mistakes, but I think the post that MariaL made with the blumarine pics is a perfect example of how sometimes people are so quick to want to compare Adriana to other models without even carefully examining the pictures. I like Sara, I think she's a good model (not great yet as she is young but surely she will get better) obviously the similarities are there, exotic- , great eyes, big lips, full face, their noses IMO are only somewhat similar, but I think people ignore that so much of Adriana's success has to do with her versatility and the way she works certain features. To me, even though Sara has similar features she sometimes comes off as looking harsher than Adriana does, I'm not sure what it is. But something about Sara is much more brash/harsh, she kind of reminds me of a hybrid of shanina S and adriana.

i think that Adri has her "identidy card" in modelling already made... I love her so i feel free to say that in my opinion her pics are usually sexy and/or sweet :) Adri plays usually with the feminine side.

Sara still, as usual, because of her age, doesn't have her "identity card" in modelling already made. Sara make all the type of poses in the pics.. you can see all the type of faces in her pics... mad, sweet, cute, dark, sexy...

She still isn't professionally definitined. But with time she will be. :) (I'm not sure but i think that she only truly began her carrer 2 years ago, when she finished the high school (pls correct me if i'm wrong)).

In my opinion she makes it better when she looks cute (like in elle italy that she made in hawai or the last ones from VS Pink) or sexy (like in the Calzedonia).

I think and hope that Sara have a great career. She's got everything for it.

i think that Sara is sweet and she seems really funny she just have to show it throw the camera

I didn't know there was a golden globe for modeling! But it's great that she was nominated(and won last year)! Thanks for the "test" pics! She is amazing.

...and BTW I replaced the wrong picture in my previous post :wave: