Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Do you think they will use Sara because of her similar characteristics to Adriana for the publicity?

I don't think that Sara would be used only because of their similar features.

First because she's already beautiful, so, with some effort, i think that she can get this kind of work by her own, without their similar features being the reason for it. Second because in some places the VS angels names or faces aren't really so famous. Most of the time people know VS and know the existence of their angels but they don't know much more than that. In Europe this happens. At least in my country this happens. Adriana is the most famous but you can count easily the number of people that know her. So, i think that Sara wouldn't have more publicity work because of that, but because they liked her and wanted her to be the face of the sale product.

If you ask if VS would use Sara only because of that ... I don't believe it. I think that she has to fight much more than that.

she's doing well for someone her heights but she plays in the second league lets face it she's roughly known in the industry and usually victoria secret's models are established names within walls to begin with and sara's not at that level and quite frankly i doubt she ever will. beautiful models there always will be and right now blond hair is a must have its very on demand lol unfortunately for sara tall pale hot blondes are out there waiting to be made into supermodels so it would take me aback if she ever gets there. she doesn't carry makeup well, she's short, a bit squary and juvenile looking specially when she speaks.

and i can see the resemblance between her and adriana lima it probably has something to do with the fact they both got their dna from the same country but she's not a doubleganger you can easily tell them apart i mean cmon

she's doing well for someone her heights but she plays in the second league lets face it she's roughly known in the industry and usually victoria secret's models are established names within walls to begin with and sara's not at that level and quite frankly i doubt she ever will. beautiful models there always will be and right now blond hair is a must have its very on demand lol unfortunately for sara tall pale hot blondes are out there waiting to be made into supermodels so it would take me aback if she ever gets there. she doesn't carry makeup well, she's short, a bit squary and juvenile looking specially when she speaks.

and i can see the resemblance between her and adriana lima it probably has something to do with the fact they both got their dna from the same country but she's not a doubleganger you can easily tell them apart i mean cmon

This industry is one of the most competitive in the world. 99% of the models will never be supermodels even some of those that have been acquired by VS and have that (“must have”) blond hair. They can be blond or brunette, I don’t think that this is the most important.

i keep the same opinion as always… In this industry what really counts is, not only pretty faces or bodies, but attitude and confidence. I don't know if Sara has it all. I don’t know how it will be her future as a model, if she will make It or not. But I think that she looks good with or without make up and that her height is not so important… Miranda, Alessandra, Marisa are short. And if we think about Kate Moss, Sara, in height, definitely wins. Her juvenile look.. in this industry it’s better to have it than to have the older. So that doesn’t sound to me like a bad thing.

This industry is one of the most competitive in the world. 99% of the models will never be supermodels even some of those that have been acquired by VS and have that (“must have”) blond hair. They can be blond or brunette, I don’t think that this is the most important.

i keep the same opinion as always… In this industry what really counts is, not only pretty faces or bodies, but attitude and confidence. I don't know if Sara has it all. I don’t know how it will be her future as a model, if she will make It or not. But I think that she looks good with or without make up and that her height is not so important… Miranda, Alessandra, Marisa are short. And if we think about Kate Moss, Sara, in height, definitely wins. Her juvenile look.. in this industry it’s better to have it than to have the older. So that doesn’t sound to me like a bad thing.

i don't know i guess time will be the judge of that but she doesn't have the odds in her favor so don't be heart broken when she falls into oblivion. maybelline is more likely to cast her in imo if she can improve upon her english coz those lines don't deliver themselves and voice doubling usually leads to disastrous outcomes and is more expensive.

i don't know i guess time will be the judge of that but she doesn't have the odds in her favor so don't be heart broken when she falls into oblivion. maybelline is more likely to cast her in imo if she can improve upon her english coz those lines don't deliver themselves and voice doubling usually leads to disastrous outcomes and is more expensive.

improve upon her english? loool, have you ever saw her speaking english? if not, you should do some research. cause she speaks perfect english, she almost sound american when she speaks, and considering that english is not her first language it's pretty admirable! and talking about maybelline and english, adriana barely spoke any english when she got maybelline! and everyone know adriana english is not the best, and that didn't stopped her! i don't know what's your problem against sara but you clearly have one!

anyway! sara's going to LA, i wonder what she's going there to do!

anyway! sara's going to LA, i wonder what she's going there to do!

I ask myself the same.

Sara doesn't stop. The girl is working a lot! :ddr:

H&M, VS, Rosa Clará, Dsection magazine...

i want to see some pics! :(

She will be shooting again for VS Pink this week. :) Maybe she's in LA because of that.

improve upon her english? loool, have you ever saw her speaking english? if not, you should do some research. cause she speaks perfect english, she almost sound american when she speaks, and considering that english is not her first language it's pretty admirable!

Nah ive seen her interviews now, she doesn't sound native but thats ok its what i'm saying, i know she was born outside the commonwealth but she's young she'll still improve herself, i'm not judging and i'm not speaking ill of her either, she's pretty i like her face i hope she succeeds but she won't just because you want her to lol

and talking about maybelline and english, adriana barely spoke any english when she got maybelline! and everyone know adriana english is not the best, and that didn't stopped her! i don't know what's your problem against sara but you clearly have one!

adriana is outstandingly beautiful, much like emily didonato, nobody could bring themselves to stop gazing at their strikingly beautiful face, those 2 are of a total different caliber, it's fallacious to pit sara against either of them.