Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

To be honest I think calzedonia would jump at a chance to get sara again if they could.. Everyone associated sara with calzedonia and that good for them. And to be honest didn't really like adriana for calzedonia. I feel she doesn't really fit much

I don't think Sara's pictures for Calzedonia are better than Adriana's, just different. But I do hope that she will work again for them in the future. I always loved her pictures for them. And since VS is reportedly going to stop making swimwear (read this on Facebook) ... It'd be great for her to work with Calzedonia again :smile: 

Sara said her main goal for this year was to get a beauty contract. My money was on  L'oreal but If they did signed/are going to sign Taylor, I doubt they'll sign her too.

But getting back with Calzedonia and SI next year would be gold.

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

Sara said her main goal for this year was to get a beauty contract. My money was on  L'oreal but If they did signed/are going to sign Taylor, I doubt they'll sign her too.

She said she had 3 big accomplishments to make:

- Being an Angel

- Get a Beauty Contract

- Getting into the acting business.

But if VS is getting more into the beauty department, they might not let anyone go :sad:

17 hours ago, jay_hk said:

so with this whole VS Swim shit Sara lost 2 big jobs this year because of the stupid contract c VS (Clz + SI). I hope she gets rid of vs soon

Hell no. Victoria's Secret needs Sara. She and Taylor and their golden ticket.

14 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Fuckk I hope SI drops Lily and gets Sara IF she still models VS. If she doesn't, then it can be Lily and Sara, both.

She was phenomenal for SI. I hope they cast her again.

3 hours ago, clau17 said:

They'd be crazy to not give her a beauty contract with that face. I find it hard to believe how she still doesn't have a beauty contract but Gigi does. 

18 hours ago, jay_hk said:

so with this whole VS Swim shit Sara lost 2 big jobs this year because of the stupid contract c VS (Clz + SI). I hope she gets rid of vs soon

oh please you are acting like VS is destroying Sara's career, just because she didn't do Clz and Si.. she's having her best year ever, she walked amazing shows during FW, and all probably because the exposure VS gave her. and as far as we know it could have been sara's choice to not do SI... and Clz im sure she can get it back if she wants to... so don't act like VS is ruining her career.. sara's isn't stupid she wound renew her contract if that was the case.