Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

^I really can't get what was going on in their minds?! :idk: I really can't get it! :blink: But i just hope that Sara has an amazing and wonderful following year and that she successfully grows in this industry (even more than in this only year, in which her success was truly amazing and really fast :D ).

^I really can't get what was going on in their minds?! :idk: I really can't get it! :blink: But i just hope that Sara has an amazing and wonderful following year and that she successfully grows in this industry (even more than in this only year, in which her success was truly amazing and really fast :D ).

i dont think confidence was the problem, she looks pretty confident in the video even if we only see one second of sara... my opinion is that this might be Adriana lima's last show, and even though i dont think they look alike, a lot of people do, and maybe they didnt want people to confuse sara for adriana, so hopefully this year they will grew up a lot more with the brand and next year she'll be one of the best one in the show! at least i hope this is, cause otherwise they are just crayzy for not picking her

This will not be Adriana's last show, she still has at least the 2013 show if she doesn't renew which doubt so it has nothing to do with Adriana being there. Sara just didn't have what they were looking for this year, she's young and we'll see her there eventually.

Last show of Adriana.. hmmm... i don't think so! It can't be. But it could be that they wanted a perfect come back for Adriana.

Because Sara being out of the show doesn't make any sense to me! She's one of the most important faces of VS Pink, she has participated in Designer Collection campaign, we know that she is in the swimwear 2013 campaign too. Basically she participates in both, Pink and VS, campaigns, all the time. VS won't let her go and i bet and truly hope that they will make her grow this next year and later she will become an angel.

I couldn't judge her confidence from that video...do they expect girls nowdays to be able to comfortably walk in their undergarments right away? I am not complaining, just wondering. I remember seeing a video of Adriana's first VSFS and she didn't look so comfortable.

Honestly i have no idea about what they were looking for. :huh:

Judging about what i saw on the video and the girls that have passed and that had more than one second in this video i could answer yes, in my opinion they expect smiling girls that nowadays are able to comfortably walk in their undergarments. I don't know for sure if Sara walked like that. Unfortunately it's impossible to know that, because we only see one second of Sara on the video.

But that's ok.. because she will rock it next year!! :woohoo: :woohoo: I'm totally sure about that! :ddr: