Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

^^^^ Dream Country To Visit: ..... Australia.. ^^^^

Drop into Perth it is the best city...... Take a couple of weeks just to see the best spots in WA... you would love it...

tis a great place to holiday :)

Sara Sampaio’s Health & Beauty Secrets!

Let’s be honest, we all aspire to the angel-like beauty of Victoria’s Secret models, whether it’s their endless limbs, flawless features or glowing skin. We managed to capture one such creature while on a brief trip to London. Time to take note girls, as Sara Sampaio (Models 1 Women) delves into her fitness & beauty regime…

Sara-Sampaio-Beauty-e1354290497726.png

What’s your fitness regime?

In June I got a personal trainer in New York because I’m too lazy to motivate myself! We usually train for an hour a day, five days a week- I like my weekends off. We’ll start with 20 minutes of boxing, then a bit of cardio, then do some floor exercises for my abs, butt and legs. I don’t do so much arm work because the boxing covers that.

How do you manage to keep it up whilst travelling?

When I’m away it’s more difficult. Sometimes the hotel has a gym but when I’m away travelling every two days, and you get somewhere that doesn’t have one it can be quite difficult. Luckily the type of training i do doesn’t revolve around weights or machine’s, it’s mostly body weight so I can do it anywhere. It’s more about motivating myself, it’s often much more tempting to lie down and order room service!

Beauty Regime

During the day I use a water-based moisturiser because my skin gets so dry from travelling. At night I use a Normaderm repairing moisturiser that’s good for spots and blemishes. I always take off my make-up each night, I use Sephora on my eyes and Bioderma, which is amazing. I also always try to exfoliate every week.

Hair Care

I just tend to use the classic Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner as you can buy it all over the world, and then a treatment on my ends, also with Pantene. I always try to let it dry naturally.

Make Up

I barely wear make-up during the day, but if I do it’ll be little Maybelline mascara.

^^^ Thanks you all for all the adds!! :flower: :flower: :flower:

Beautiful!!

post-59236-0-1446013565-03876_thumb.jpg post-59236-0-1446013565-07491_thumb.jpg post-59236-0-1446013565-08367_thumb.jpg post-59236-0-1446013565-10022_thumb.jpg post-59236-0-1446013565-12669_thumb.jpg th_d32969223736861.jpg/monthly_12_2012/post-59236-0-1446013565-15492_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2574241" alt="post-59236-0-1446013565-15492_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="66.67"> post-59236-0-1446013565-19012_thumb.jpg

Edited:

Thanks wendylorene! I forgot! :flower: :flower:

Warning: Transparent clothes

http://www.imagebam....0c2ae4223736860

http://www.imagebam....552a4d223736858

http://www.imagebam....5a76e7223736857

twitter.com

Sara Sampaio’s Health & Beauty Secrets!

Let’s be honest, we all aspire to the angel-like beauty of Victoria’s Secret models, whether it’s their endless limbs, flawless features or glowing skin. We managed to capture one such creature while on a brief trip to London. Time to take note girls, as Sara Sampaio (Models 1 Women) delves into her fitness & beauty regime…

Sara-Sampaio-Beauty-e1354290497726.png

What’s your fitness regime?

In June I got a personal trainer in New York because I’m too lazy to motivate myself! We usually train for an hour a day, five days a week- I like my weekends off. We’ll start with 20 minutes of boxing, then a bit of cardio, then do some floor exercises for my abs, butt and legs. I don’t do so much arm work because the boxing covers that.

How do you manage to keep it up whilst travelling?

When I’m away it’s more difficult. Sometimes the hotel has a gym but when I’m away travelling every two days, and you get somewhere that doesn’t have one it can be quite difficult. Luckily the type of training i do doesn’t revolve around weights or machine’s, it’s mostly body weight so I can do it anywhere. It’s more about motivating myself, it’s often much more tempting to lie down and order room service!

Beauty Regime

During the day I use a water-based moisturiser because my skin gets so dry from travelling. At night I use a Normaderm repairing moisturiser that’s good for spots and blemishes. I always take off my make-up each night, I use Sephora on my eyes and Bioderma, which is amazing. I also always try to exfoliate every week.

Hair Care

I just tend to use the classic Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner as you can buy it all over the world, and then a treatment on my ends, also with Pantene. I always try to let it dry naturally.

Make Up

I barely wear make-up during the day, but if I do it’ll be little Maybelline mascara.

Thank you for this!

She just seems so honest and real, just like any normal 21 year old but with an amazing glamorous job lol

what i like the most in her is that she seems to be such a simple person. :ddr: for exemple, i would never imagine that she use Pantene products for her hair (i'm not saying that they sucks...) but i always thought she would use expensive brand products. :whistle: by the way i'm sorry for my english :p

what i like the most in her is that she seems to be such a simple person. :ddr: for exemple, i would never imagine that she use Pantene products for her hair (i'm not saying that they sucks...) but i always thought she would use expensive brand products. :whistle: by the way i'm sorry for my english :p

Welcome FuelForLife!

Your English is great by the way :)

I love that about her too, she just seems so real and down to earth. Also, since Pantiene started her career, maybe she feels she owns them that much? Or maybe her prizes for winning their contest included a life time supply of their products.. haha.

Welcome FuelForLife!

Your English is great by the way :)

I love that about her too, she just seems so real and down to earth. Also, since Pantiene started her career, maybe she feels she owns them that much? Or maybe her prizes for winning their contest included a life time supply of their products.. haha.

thank you very much! ;) yes she seems to be a person that doesn't deceive her with the world of fame...i hope that she always keep the same humility :wub: p.s- i have tought the same thing as you: like she wons the contest she must say that use their products for all life :whistle: But if Sara say's that she use them...who am i to say the opposite? lol