Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Do you guys think the rumor about Adriana, Alessandra and Lais ignoring her are true? It is kind of strange that there aren't any pictures of them together (or I missed them?$ It does seem like Sara has distanced herself from her colleauges... Wasn't she pretty close with Lais?

12 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Do you guys think the rumor about Adriana, Alessandra and Lais ignoring her are true? It is kind of strange that there aren't any pictures of them together (or I missed them?$ It does seem like Sara has distanced herself from her colleauges... Wasn't she pretty close with Lais?

Only Jo and Lais shot with Adri and Ale.. The rest doesnt have pics.. Martha and Lily do have too. I think that Ale might have distanced herself a bit but the rest is pure speculation. Adriana isnt bff with Ale or anything, why would she be angry at Sara is beyond my toughts. Adri couldnt fuckin care less about that drama. And Lais is def not angry at Sara. Never believe that magazine

Was just checking the Forbes article and while Sara's not there, went to check the Net Worth of some models... 

Sara has a tiny net worth of 500,000, while other new angels (Taylor Hill has 1.8M and growing fast; Jo has 4.5M...)