Bellazon

Kristin Kreuk
Thumbnail

tomervini

awww tuhreese i love those little picture booth pics of kristin 2 cute! Obrigada <3

OH! and Lolita ! i know which ep your talking about ! was that really her ....i heard someplace that it was a body double But i dunno :/ im sure shes got a beautiful body ! maybe shes just really sensitive about showing her body on tv ?

It never even occured to me to think that it was a body double. Hmm. It could have been one. I never knew she was shy about showing her body. I remember reading an interview with her and wow she did seem very shy. aww.

She is very conservative. From what I remember from the article, she loves to walk around Canada (instead of driving) and that Michael Rosenbaum (Lex) always farts on seat and it grosses her out lol and she was single and happily single (this was six years ago). And I think it said she was a vegetarian.

I think this girl I know looks a bit like Kristin. What do you guys think? <The guy in the pic is not me btw>

I guess i see where your coming from but its hard to compare people when there of a different ethnicity

I see what you mean, but on the other hand- Kristin IS half Chinese...so calling her of a "different ethnicity" is not exactly correct.