Bellazon

Have You Ever...

Adrianas Llama

heck yes!!!

have you ever brought a charity band not to suppourt the charity but just to be fashionable?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate people who do that <_< But as long as it's a charity band I can live with it. When people start buying the commercial bands that don't help anyone, that's when they're undeniably [insert expletives here]

never, but I have told that to my father <_<

Have you ever vomitted and caught someone in the line of fire, or shot them indirectly?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope, but once i pooped in a bottle, sealed it for 3 weeks, opened it in my friends garage and made 3 people vomit!!! When i opened it, it went sccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Have you ever pooped in a bottle?

heck yes!!!

have you ever brought a charity band not to suppourt the charity but just to be fashionable?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I despise people who do that. But at least they're donating to charity, so I can't complain. When people do it to be fashionable and buy the commercial bands, then that just crosses the line. That's called being a... :ermm:

--------------------------------------------------------

and I have killed an ant or some insecty type thing.

but not anything like a cat or dog.

Have you ever been hungry and after starving for a while, felt full?

heck yes!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I despise people who do that. But at least they're donating to charity, so I can't complain. When people do it to be fashionable and buy the commercial bands, then that just crosses the line. That's called being a... :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man i saw like knockoff livestrong bands in a store the other day! i nearly had a stroke

Have you ever been hungry and after starving for a while, felt full?

yeah my body gets over the telling me im hungry thing after a while

have you ever been bitten by a spider