Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

QUOTE (JenkinssNa @ Jul 9 2011, 08:24 PM)

I have a question...these Pink pics are quite old, this image was posted just over a month ago, but even though I searched them, I didn't find the pics anywhere. Maybe they're part of the oldest shoot, the one with Behati? I don't think so, the clothes are different. So why we cannot find them? Maybe VS didn't post them anywhere? I hope you know something more, I cannot stand this not knowing

Reduced 75%

453 x 592 (64.67K)

haha believe me... i want those pics so bad like u , but those actually are from her old work with Pink but those never released in web just in the stores ( such a shame) those are call VS rare pics , actually exists VS rare pics of Candice , ADriana , etc that u can found it only in the stores . but i guess that exists in VS archives or something like that :s

Oooook thank you! Now I have a better idea. So, I wanna think that if exist some rare pics, she's making a name of herself also in VS...can you allow me this hope? :p

i really dont know... but hope she can work in lots of campaigns not only VS like she is doing now :)

Anyone heard any news on whether Nina will be appearing at Miami Swim Week at the weekend?

nope :( but its this friday! and saturday soooooo cross fingers guys :laugh:

.....and toes, anything that helps. :D

haahhaha yep i guess she will be there, becauseeeeeeeee i saw an small interview with the model/face of lifestyle retreat lounge of 2010 ( dont remenber her name lol) and Nina is 2011 face , so hope so :)

Anyone heard any news on whether Nina will be appearing at Miami Swim Week at the weekend?

haahhaha yep i guess she will be there, becauseeeeeeeee i saw an small interview with the model/face of lifestyle retreat lounge of 2010 ( dont remenber her name lol) and Nina is 2011 face , so hope so :)

Has to be then. :D

Been looking on their website for the odd picture or two, and still only the ones posted a few pages back. Was so hoping the photoshoot from my signature would appear looks unbelievable. :wub:

Been looking on their website for the odd picture or two, and still only the ones posted a few pages back. Was so hoping the photoshoot from my signature would appear looks unbelievable. :wub:

:whistle: by other haaaaaaaaaaannd if u remenber she did a photoshoot with cover style/luli fama , and i saw videos of luli fama runways in the miami swim week of the past year , soo theres another hope , that could be awesome :)

:whistle: by other haaaaaaaaaaannd if u remenber she did a photoshoot with cover style/luli fama , and i saw videos of luli fama runways in the miami swim week of the past year , soo theres another hope , that could be awesome :)

Im getting excited now Mar, im convinced she will be there, it will be a big let down if she wasnt there. Forget that, positive thinking she will be there. :D