Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

On 8/5/2011 at 4:13 PM, MarVS said:

omg :drool: guys i found two new small videos of Nina in Elite page, theres anyway to convert them in youtube for gifs? we need gifs of this for suuuuuuuuuuuuureee :heart::heart::heart::heart:

post-49177-0-1446103539-4913_thumb.png

post-49177-0-1446103539-51838_thumb.png

here:

http://www.elitemodel.com/video.aspx?navbt...p;from=&io=

:heart:

Realized my Nina folder was missing a lot of old stuff, so I'm going back and getting it. Any collectors still have these somewhere and can rehost them? Anywhere is fine.

Thanks.

Also, it's a shame she doesn't go brunette more. These were great.

31 minutes ago, Memento Mori said:

Realized my Nina folder was missing a lot of old stuff, so I'm going back and getting it. Any collectors still have these somewhere and can rehost them? Anywhere is fine.

Thanks.

Also, it's a shame she doesn't go brunette more. These were great.

check at 0.35 sec

54 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

So she and Leo have broken up and suddenly she remembers her social media accounts exist? :rofl: Not a coincidence if you ask me... Glad to see her being more active and open again.

I'm so sad they broke up! Maybe they will get back together. 

Not sure about Nina going but it seems BS to me, I sincerely doubt Margot Robbie, Daisy Ridley and Emma Watson would go to this thing. Especially Emma, this kind of lists are pretty much everything she hates :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Not sure about Nina going but it seems BS to me, I sincerely doubt Margot Robbie, Daisy Ridley and Emma Watson would go to this thing. Especially Emma, this kind of lists are pretty much everything she hates :rofl: 

yeah i think the actresses are definitely not going. but Hailey B definitley since she host and Stella  Maxwell went last year maybe some popular models go . hope Nina go cause she lately s zero work at least attend that thing in a good outfit lolz.