Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

i dont know too much about Super Bowl ads but i think its give u a huge exposure and some are the most remarkable commercials/ads of the year plus models that have done that are Adriana Lima and Kate Upton that did the last year ad for Carls Jr.

This year in the Super Bowl 2013 are going to be part some ads with:

Kate Upton (Mercedes benz) , Bar Refaeli (Go DADDY) and Nina Agdal ( Carls Jr.).

Oh God, the Aerie pics are simply amazing, a looot better than the previous seasons, IMO.

And so she will seriously be in the super bowl? I don't know much about it, but it seems really huge! Congrats!

From the Superbowl article on wikipedia,

Super Bowl XLV, played in 2011, became the most-watched American television program in history, drawing an average audience of 111 million viewers and taking over the spot held by the previous year's Super Bowl, which itself had taken over the #1 spot held for twenty-eight years by the final episode of M*A*S*H.

From the LA Times

Super Bowl XLVI in 2012 topped the previous year's audience with 111.3 million viewers and the network estimated that 177 million viewers — or more than 56% of the current U.S. population — watched at least six minutes of the game.

A 30-second ad cost a reported 3.5 million dollars in 2012, up from 3 million the year before. This year it is being reported that an ad will cost 4 million dollars.