Bellazon

Simply your most beautiful fashion picture

Cantor

One of my favorites of Alessandra

You can have them up at work? I like the second one. :wub:

Yeah, I have pics of Alessandra, Susan Ward, and Jessica Alba up right now. Not poster size or anything, just 8 1/2 by 11 sized pictures.

No one has ever really said anything to me because I have like 5 pictures of my wife in various frames around my desk.

They know where my heart lies! :laugh:

also even though I'm not a big fan of Britney and maybe she is trailor park trash as you would put, shes prob the most recognized face in the world, so technically she's not a no-name. oh and your comment def doesn't apply to the food of the gods

hahaha, no its my silly personel nickname for Ale. I was thinking I had seen a word that looked a lot like her last name and low and behold I was right. The word is Ambrosia which in greek mythology is the food and drink of the gods, so that how the whole "food of the gods" came about. Its pretty silly I know, but I still like it :)

All time favorite picture....

Really? Britney Spears?

If we are talking about an all-time favorite Britney photo this would be mine:

Britney_Spears_03dsera.th.jpg

But I really like these as well:

britesq1003-1.th.jpgbritneyS020.th.jpgbritney_spearsnew.th.jpg

To bad she doesn't look like that anymore!!! :laugh: :cry: :ninja:

Well, the picture I posted is my favorite, she was gorgues, now she's....bah. :/

hahaha, no its my silly personel nickname for Ale.  I was thinking I had seen a word that looked a lot like her last name and low and behold I was right.  The word is Ambrosia which in greek mythology is the food and drink of the gods, so that how the whole "food of the gods" came about.  Its pretty silly I know, but I still like it :)

and no i was most certainly NOT talking about "food of the gods". LOL.

Ale is a supermodel and a damn foxy, classy lady.