Bellazon

Simply your most beautiful fashion picture

Cantor

http://ishtar.freemodela.com/files/Bill_An...sere2003-02.jpg

this picture is okay.. i dont think her body is amazing.. i just think she is cute.. im not so sure.. im just kind of undecided on all these girls everyone seems to be worshiping, counterfeiting, and fantasying

this picture is okay.. i dont think her body is amazing.. i just think she is cute.. im not so sure.. im just kind of undecided on all these girls everyone seems to be worshiping, counterfeiting, and "fantasying"

how strange is that ... did you know that fraudster is a word.. just discerned that tonight... and that concludes another expedition of Adriana, student, ODP soccer player and x/an aspiring super model becoming closer with the English language

but fraudster only refers to people who commit identify theft .. just a fun little thought

That's Hot ---> http://ishtar.freemodela.com/files/Bill_An...sere2003-01.jpg

image over 600 pixels have to be posted as links or thumbnails. edited by neo52285

hmmm....wasn't referring to the football player

he is also an amazing soccer player.. which is "football" depending upon where you are in the world... he's an amazing athlete

he was in the Manchester united program actually...not professional or anything.. but his sport which he progressed in the most having the most success was swimming.. with Phelps.. but he had some bad luck with a car accident.....

Sebastian --> meu amor :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: