Bellazon

Kirsi Pyrhonen
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I loved to do this piece of her

http://allaboutmodels.net/kirsi-pyrhonen-b...dna-viva-women/

KP-550x736.jpg

Kirsi Pyrhonen @ Brand Model Management (Finnland)

She was a surprise in the business. She started her career with Givenchy, Prada and some more major shows in the season “fall/winter” 2010. Not long after this you could admire Kirsi on the cover of post-33620-0-1446122449-71625_thumb.jpg with Daria Strokous. This was Kirsi’s breakout in the modeling industry. It followed the Balenciaga campaign (along with top faces such as Karen Elson, Meghan Collison), one other editorial for Italian Vogue and much more. Kirsi reached with her only 16 years the goals of many other models.

KirsiP10-550x734.jpg Kirsi12.jpg Kirsi11-550x365.jpg

Kirsi in Italian Vogue May 2010

Well, she’s the discovery of Brand Model Management in Finnland. She’s as well working with one of the best teams in the world, DNA in New York City, Viva in London & Paris and Women in Milan.

Scannen00141-550x380.jpg

Kirsi at Pringle of Scotland

Kirsi has in our eyes everything that is needed to build a long and promising career, from her silhouette of 182cm, her measurements of 81-61-89 and her striking face.

Kirsiold.jpg Kirsiold2.jpg

one of Kirsi’s first tests

At the end we would like to introduce you Kirsi’s new polaroids from her stay in Hamburg (Germany) with M4 Models! They’re brilliant, aren’t they ?

Kirsi1.jpg Kirsi2.jpg Kirsi4.jpg Kirsi3.jpg

Kirsi by Tuomas Ahonen (M4 Models)

allaboutmodels.net

• 4 weeks later...

^^I like those shots. Especially that last one. :)

^And as for the showcard, I suppose it's kind of difficult to show off a model's talent and versatility with one picture, but they chose a nice shot nonetheless. Not the one I would have chosen, though, but still stunning.