Bellazon

Janice Dickinson
Thumbnail

supermodelKK

GYAHH!!! People don't take things I say seriously please!!! I just happen to disagree with the title she gives herself. <_< ....and is a supermodel not a supermodel after she dies? :blink: so, years after Alessandra Ambrosio died, she won't be able to still be recognized as a model? eh? :huh: And I didn't say it was because Gia was dead. But that's all of that, I don't want to get any more into this.

But yeah supermodelKK, that's pretty good for an ID photo. :p hehe.

just because gia is dead and janice is still alive doesnt mean that gia wasnt the world's first supermodel...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am talking about today life models

i personaly consider gia a supermodel byt Janice is the one who is on Tv today in 2005

I DONT WHAT TO OFFEND YOU OR ANYON LSE ON THIS SITE

i am just say what i think

Gia was a beautifull model and she is i think models shout reflect to her as a model to be

GYAHH!!!  People don't take things I say seriously please!!!  I just happen to disagree with the title she gives herself. <_<  ....and is a supermodel not a supermodel after she dies?  :blink:  so, years after Alessandra Ambrosio died, she won't be able to still be recognized as a model?  eh? :huh: And I didn't say it was because Gia was dead.  But that's all of that, I don't want to get any more into this.

But yeah supermodelKK, that's pretty good for an ID photo. :p hehe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that ID thing i foud online and i dont even think it is realy i just like it so i post it write here

haha no no i dont think you offended anyone, i was just a bit confused, thats all. no harm, no foul :flower:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just dotlike the debates online becouse it goes on and on and then people are taking it personaly then ignoring eachother i dont enjoy it then so that was it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can definitely understand that...it happens a lot, over the littlest things.

haha no no i dont think you offended anyone, i was just a bit confused, thats all. no harm, no foul :flower:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just dotlike the debates online becouse it goes on and on and then people are taking it personaly then ignoring eachother i dont enjoy it then so that was it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can definitely understand that...it happens a lot, over the littlest things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks

Im suprised she made it as a supermodel with such an exotic ethnic look. Its also funny how she shares a similar look to that oF gia as well, The dark ethnic look. She definetely is beautiful, if she were young today. She would be successfull with her look.

• 1 month later...
I disagree when she says she was the 'World's first Supermodel' (that title goes to Gia Carangi in my opinion), but I think Janice is cool. Especially when she was a judge on America's Next Top Model...

A lot of personality. and very pretty smile and hair. And hmm...I never would have guessed she was bisexual, that's cool. :D

Actually, I would say Twiggy was the first in the 1960s...

Non the less .. Gia was amazing ... she paved the way for the modern model today though.

• 1 month later...