Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

right.  her paparazzi pictures now outnumber her modeling (aka actual work) pictures

So Miranda Kerr is no longer a model? :p

And by that logic, Karlie Kloss is closing in to becoming a celebrity too.

No because they have a real prolific and great modeling career behind them. And that career is still ahead for Karlie.

right.  her paparazzi pictures now outnumber her modeling (aka actual work) pictures

So Miranda Kerr is no longer a model? :p

And by that logic, Karlie Kloss is closing in to becoming a celebrity too.

No because they have a real prolific and great modeling career behind them. And that career is still ahead for Karlie.

And its not for Emrata?   C'mon!  She's gonna be the next L'Oreal girl, and top Maxim HOT 100 I tell you :hehe:

What good is being a model if you're not a celebrity?  Being a celeb is the goal.  And it gets you paid.

Wow!! you are so wrong.

And u deserve this :clobber:

If it was sarcasm i take back this :clobber: for this :laugh:

Bop my head?  No, bop your head. 

To me she is a modern pin-up. She could be the playmate 2.0 :PinkCouture2:

Wtf is that?  Both those things sound like shit. :D

... So what you're saying is that she won't find success acting and doing general celeb activities?  But you don't realize she is getting caught up in the Kendall - Gigi - Hailey PR machine.  The powers that be have decided she is one of the chosen ones they will force down our throats.  This will eventually bear fruit.  It's what success is these days.  Lots of instagram followers, endorsements, actual modeling jobs etc. 

We'll see what kind of jobs this gets her.

I love that she can't dance, she's all gangly and weird. Reflects the nerd within. 

She's also made it clear many times that she prefers acting to modelling (whether she has the skill for that is another argument entirely). I would guess she's doing whatever she can to increase her profile and get more casting directors to consider her for things other than "hot girl."