Bellazon

Erin vs Lindsay

Jade**

54 members have voted

1. 1. prettier

• erin
    • lindsay

I vote Lindsay.

i don't even get why Erin is a model :ninja: don't get me wrong shes cute and all but so average, like a girl you'd see just walking down the street. i see prettier girls all the time...

I sort of understand what you mean, her looks are very sweet girl next door, but one of the things I love about her is the fact that her body is KILLER; for being so long and athletic her body is amazing, her freckles are much too cute, but MOST of all... this girl can model her tight perky ass off. Excluding her VS stuff (which honestly isn't modeling, lets face it), most of her HF editorials really show an emotional and physical range you wouldn't expect from someone who looks like her.

Now, I totally get why all of that would mean zilch if you didn't like/appreciate her look, but I just thought I'd give my two cents. :wave:

Wow, I would have lost money betting you were going to say, "I don't get Erin's appeal at all, there's hundreds of thousands of girls that look like that" or something like that :ninja: . But she could model really well before VS :cry: .

How much money would you lose? Because I'll change my answer if you'll split the cash... :laugh:

But yes, I love Erin *stares creepily at own set*. There was a time when I thought she was plain and cute, nothing special. I slowly started taking notice of her work and was pretty wowed by her versatility and ability, soon after I took notice of her figure how underrated she was in both aspects. Then suddenly, one day, I saw a picture of her and I made this face: :wub:. Been like that for a while now. :D

• 3 years later...