Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

^^so agree

I've seen pictures of her on a web site (the one above in bikini for flavor) without knowing she is from the Attention youknowwhat? family. And I thought damn! no need to be beautiful to be a model today!? This girl is SO NOT a model. She is tall and thin but it ends there. I looked her thread and I can admit she has a very beautiful/cute smile and she is kind of cute (like any cute girls not coming from a famous family) but her being a fashion model is a joke :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think she can be a successful commercial model but not a high fashion model. She's a pretty girl and has the height and body for it but she lacks bone structure in the face. This may change as she's still very young. Even so the big names in fashion probably wouldn't want to hire her because of the trash family she was born into. Not her fault but something that will never change.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^so agree

I've seen pictures of her on a web site (the one above in bikini for flavor) without knowing she is from the Attention youknowwhat? family. And I thought damn! no need to be beautiful to be a model today!? This girl is SO NOT a model. She is tall and thin but it ends there. I looked her thread and I can admit she has a very beautiful/cute smile and she is kind of cute (like any cute girls not coming from a famous family) but her being a fashion model is a joke :/

This so much.

kendall is so pretty, I feel pretty bad to her sister Kylie cuz she is the ugly one from all her sisters

Why do you feel the need to bash her sister? Ok so you don't like Kylie. Fine. But it's extremely rude to come on here and call her 'ugly'! :blueeyedbaby:

Same goes for the people who post nasty comments about Kendall. If you so dislike her, why are you even reading her thread?! :/

Grow up, people!! :clobber:

cuz this is Kendall's thread, not kylie's thread, It bothers me when they post single pictures of kylie like if this thread is about her. I don't mind when they post pictures of them together but when is only a picture of kylie it bothers me. They should make a thread for her, if they want to put single picture of her. I come here to look at kendall not at kylie. the name of the thread is call Kendall Jenner.