Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Well, my bad. Definitely remember Candice shooting with them and all three wearing similar outfits. Thanks for correcting me.

To be fair, they all resemble each other and they recycle images anyway. Plus, VS hires the worst photoshop editors so they could never pull that off.

21 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ When you zoom in it looks like they also mixed in Elsa and Martha’s faces. So I guess if the Blonde Angels (minus Stella) had a 4-way love child it would look like THAT.

Pretty sure it's from this shoot, though? - @DULOVEMEDO The three were shooting together, I clearly remember Danielle Priano posting some BTS of the three together. 

3 hours ago, ivancica said:

Btw - is Romee completely out of doing shows during the fashion month (I don't follow her but I haven't noticed her around)?

She has been very inactive on IG lately, if she walks something it's probably Balmain but i dont really think she's doing FW, she doesn't even have a show package. 

I read that Josephine is walking Versace today... 

4 hours ago, ivancica said:

I don't know if we're all looking at the same photo - but the girl between Jas and Jo is definitely Romee.

Btw - is Romee completely out of doing shows during the fashion month (I don't follow her but I haven't noticed her around)?

I think Romee told one of her fans that she wouldn't be walking any shows because she's busy with other stuff.