Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm willing to bet that most Americans don't even know that the U.S. still controls Puerto Rico, let alone have opinions on how 'Murican it makes Joan.

So true though!

Ohhhh 'merica

There are still many Americans who are unaware Hawaii is part of the USA :ermm:

"They are Americans!? But they look so exotic like Asians."

:cain:

LOL strength aside Selita wasn't that great of an Angel. She never was anything special. It was clear VS was trying to fill the Tyra space and it never worked. I just never thought she was personable or clicked. Same as Chanel. But I think Joan would. She would fit well amongst the Angels. She knows all of them and has worked with them, and she seems very relaxed and natural. Her House of Style interviews and segments are really good. I think other than the fact she talks about being from Puerto Rico a lot people would probably think she's American.

Nina did VS for a while, Pink stuff and they were even using her for the videos and all (with Behati, funnily enough) however SI got to Nina first and as well know VS & SI are not bedfellas anymore so I think that played in her not doing VS anymore, especially in her not ever doing Pink anymore.

Sorry but I don't get the joan smalls hype. She might be listed no 1, and maybe she would do great as an angel, but she just doesn't do it for me. And that scream at 0:27...just no  :O_O:

Didn't care much for selita either. She didn't have much appeal, but she did have more attitude and power.

For a dark colour angel, boring or not, I like Lais better...

Joan>Lais

I think Lais has an amazing body and is really pretty and all.. and yet nothing about her excites me.

maybe it's the language barrier, but when she opens her mouth she seems so bland and lacking in personality.. 

Joan on the other hand seems like one fierce b****, all fire and feistiness

Joan>Lais

I think Lais has an amazing body and is really pretty and all.. and yet nothing about her excites me.

maybe it's the language barrier, but when she opens her mouth she seems so bland and lacking in personality.. 

Joan on the other hand seems like one fierce b****, all fire and feistiness

Joan is fierce

Honestly being back myself I think VS could find better and use better. I don't find her nor lais that special or great looking. Notheless they are beautiful but there are better out there. But then again they aren't even fully black anyways. Thats the problem they need to find someone a bit more of color. Even jourdan dunn to me looks like the typical pretty black girl that I see around more. But thats just me. Also I have to remember its hard to find alot of them in the modelling industry anyway

Lais is a pretty girl and all and def has been slowly growing on me but I just don't think she would make that great of an angel. I'm all for Joan becoming an angel though girl has it written all over her and would be pefect imho but I doubt it will happen. 

And it seems like VS has taken a liking to Cindy Bruna. She was the only necomer to get more than one outfit this year in the show and has shot for swim.

Lais is beautiful but boring, same expression, nothing new. Joan brings something new each time. Lais just stands and stares, Joan slays the place. 

And it seems like VS has taken a liking to Cindy Bruna. She was the only necomer to get more than one outfit this year in the show and has shot for swim.

To me cindy bruna doesn't stand out at all. If it comes to this, I'd rather have joan smalls. And does the fact that ale & doutzen missed  the viewing party mean anything? Cuz last year miranda was the only angel missing, and now she's gone. I hope that's just a coincidence. And btw, doutzen tweeted something like "see you next year" about the vsfs, so does that mean she already knows she's gonna stay?